Love Often & Absolutely ♡
Retired Staff
Jul 14, 2016
USA
MBTI
INFJ-t
Enneagram
2w1, 2w3

Thoughts & relevant comments welcome, updates welcome too ... In light of current world affairs, where do we see ourselves in the future?

*note, this video was made in 2006. Over a decade later I do not see where the world at large has progressed ... in fact in many instances it has become regressed.

Thanks for posting this...I'm glad I clicked on this instead of the news!

So much of that is familiar, except the last half that concerns what we can do collectively.
Often over the years I've wondered where do we go from here? How do we come from a place of conflict to lasting peace when the majority of us want it, yet we still can't seem to get along with each other, and instead cluster in groups retreating to our moral high ground? I suppose the only way is through a simple agreement using one principle that we all can embrace; just as mentioned in this film. Peaceful solutions are always the most likely to work in the long run because conflict only creates further conflict.

Think what you will about some of the content...it seems some of the people in this film were not made aware of the whole of the content during their interviews and have distanced themselves from it after production. I personally agree with most of it, but I think it's the solutions to the problems mentioned that are the most useful and food for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33