need help! | INFJ Forum

need help!

If you don't feel comfortable being her friend, then take a break like you mentioned.
It is very difficult to maintain a relationship when two people are so not on the same level.
Keep in mind that a successful relationship is mutual, not one sided.
So I hope you don't feel like you have to be there because she needs you as a friend if you aren't having your relational needs met.

Reactions: Radiantshadow
There are millions of other fish; if you can't catch this particular one, let it go and try again another day. If you cannot be less than romantic with her and she will not be more than platonic with you, only hurt will come.

(+1 to [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] 's comment)

Reactions: jyrffw54
well she has told me that she loves me and we have the most amazing conversation we can talk about anything for hours. i enjoy the time i spend with her and i dont want to lose that but she refuses to explain why and she doesnt give any reasons. i want to make this work because this is a girl that i see a future with. do you think this something that can be fixed and put aside or should i just do my best to forget about her

your right but how many are there that you find peace with and what are the chances of me finding another one. if this is something that can be fixed i want to do anything i can to fix it. if not then i will walk away

i would take my time too. Girls can complicate things without a reason sometimes.

For personal reasons (which people may or may not be conscious of), actually.

Communicate honestly and tell her to do the same. Beyond that it's up to each of you to make your decisions.

Last edited:
well she has told me that she loves me and we have the most amazing conversation we can talk about anything for hours. i enjoy the time i spend with her and i dont want to lose that but she refuses to explain why and she doesnt give any reasons. i want to make this work because this is a girl that i see a future with. do you think this something that can be fixed and put aside or should i just do my best to forget about her

Did she mean love you as a friend or more then friends? If more than friends, is there any particular reason she wants just friendship for now? Did she imply the possibility for more later?