Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
Jill Stein is cashing up post election. So far she's raised over 6M, but more significantly, she's gathering donor data and email addresses.

She's missed the recount submission deadline in one state, and has been refused by another state. It's ridiculous to think she was taken seriously in wanting to pursue a recount in Pennsylvania. The rules in Pennsylvania require that at least three registered voters submit a recount request affidavit in each of the 9000 electoral precincts; that's at least 27000 signed affidavits!

Her donation process undoubtedly contains clauses that exclude refunds if the process stalls, fails, or is abandoned.

Poor suckers who donated.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Hammerstein mentioned the recount is basically going to be pointing out all of the voters who were duped into voting for her (Stein) instead of Hillary, which would have changed the outcome if they had voted otherwise. Unsure if she will be proud of that.

Capture.JPG Capture 1.JPG
Jill Stein's Michigan recount efforts
Capture 2.JPG

Came across this video yesterday...didn't get a chance to watch it all (hope to do so later today) but thought...."hmmmmm....some interesting observations here...."

I would say Jill is insane if I did not know already that Hillary is really the one behind this whole thing.

Otherwise..Jill should be laughed out of Washington. What percentage of the vote did you get again lady?

It's already working against her. Machines in Michigan's urban (highly democratic) areas were found to be duplicating votes. Thanks Jill! Keep on counting and finding these errors!