OK007

Banned
Apr 2, 2019
MBTI
INFJ-T
Enneagram
2w1
d556fa77881ca20a98402dec679e7eed--hanging-succulents-succulent-arrangements.jpg

How can all these differences achieve balance and beauty? I have been a fan of all the insight provided on this site and know my question will be answered with a zest for layers unimaginable. The ingredients of us all is different in so many ways. The colors and the shape all subjected to something universal yet it achieves balance, harmony and a unique beauty.

How can all these differences achieve balance and beauty? I have been a fan of all the insight provided on this site and know my question will be answered with a zest for layers unimaginable. The ingredients of us all is different in so many ways. The colors and the shape all subjected to something universal yet it achieves balance, harmony and a unique beauty.

That’s a great image, but don’t you think this post might belong more to the art or philosophy section? :)

I regret that I did not post this in the Arts or Philosophy section. I feel I am missing out on some amazing insight from everyone.

Yes that is definitely the better arena for it...I'm a Newbie and it shows.
I’m not sure I agree on this. I really like the idea of your introducing yourself with an image instead of words. If you meant it as a statement of who you are and what you are like then it’s a very powerful one - I like it a lot both as an image and as a window on yourself. Many faceted ... lots of different aspects and perspectives.... sees things from different angles ... everything dynamic and changing in mobile patterns ... everything in balance and harmony. That’s a great infj aspiration

:<3green:

And I like the way everything hangs off a natural twig - the tree of life, the world as it is, uncut and unsullied.

And I like the way everything hangs off a natural twig - the tree of life, the world as it is, uncut and unsullied.

it is so important don't you think. thank you for your insight and the gravity of that statement..

it is so important don't you think. thank you for your insight and the gravity of that statement..
It’s very strong in your mobile :). I like this symbol too, but no artwork could ever capture the image that Tolkien creates in our minds.

16A4F916-31B1-4E08-9A55-71D0E29D6B48.jpeg

That was a wonderful way to announce yourself here my brother. .

Reactions: OK007 and John K
That was a wonderful way to announce yourself here my brother. .

I was a bit nervous and unsure but after a few months on here and reading all the amazing posts I saw beautiful images being created with words and felt safe in visually communicating a thought of my own. Thank you for your kind words on this thread and sharing your thoughts on this forum.

Reactions: John K and Sandie33