Meetup for Irish INFJs.... | INFJ Forum

Meetup for Irish INFJs....

What a silly Link, INFJ's are by no means the rarest type.

That would be INTJ's, followed by INTP's.

I'm rather sure INFJ's are quite average.

Oh, er, I'm from Belfast, suppose I could get the train,only takes an hour or two, but why would I do that for a bunch of INFJ's?:p

Hahah, just kidding, sounds interesting, but I'm afraid social gatherings of any kind make me squeak.

Edit:
Oh, seems there does exist evidence that claims, theoretically at least, that INFJ's are indeed the rarest type. Sorry, my mistake.
I did read somewhere that it was INTJ, but then, almost any argument holds some 'evidence' on the web these days.>>

Apologies.

Last edited:
What a silly Link, INFJ's are by no means the rarest type.

That would be INTJ's, followed by INTP's.

I'm rather sure INFJ's are quite average.

Oh, er, I'm from Belfast, suppose I could get the train,only takes an hour or two, but why would I do that for a bunch of INFJ's?:p

Hahah, just kidding, sounds interesting, but I'm afraid social gatherings of any kind make me squeak.

Edit:
Oh, seems there does exist evidence that claims, theoretically at least, that INFJ's are indeed the rarest type. Sorry, my mistake.
I did read somewhere that it was INTJ, but then, almost any argument holds some 'evidence' on the web these days.>>

Apologies.

Female INTJs are the rarest, followed by INFJ males, if what I heard is correct. So, I guess it varies.

Yeah, those are the beliefs floating around the place.

Here is a chart anyway; no idea where they got the numbers from, though.

Some people are starting to think that INFJs simply get typed incorrectly a lot, which is why others perceive their existence to be so rare. Read "The Many Faces of INFJ" article for more info.

On topic: I'm from Dublin! Are INTPs allowed?

Edit:

Liv and Nick Wolf are the only two other individuals on this forums who have "Ireland" (exactly) as their Location in their profile. You might want to give them personal invitations (out of the two, only Liv claims to be an INFJ however).

Last edited:
Keeping this one only for the INFJs GarmGarf. I already know a couple of INTPs but the INFJs are darn invisible.

Thanks for the pointers by the way on fellow INFJers.

And we are indeed the rarest type. INFJs account for just 2% of the population (males 0.5% and females 1.5%. INTJs account for 3% of the population.)

Yes, but thats one study of one area.

The effects of culture on the MBTI are unknown, but obviously exist.

I suspect, for example, that America has high levels of extroverts and J's.:x

I don't think it's as easy as basing a statement on one study, sadly.

Edit:

Apologies.

INFJ's make up around 1% of the total population. INTJ's and INFP's around 2%. INTP is 4th with about 2.5%.

Though male INFJ's and female INTJ's are tied rarest with 0.5% each.