Impact Character

folding paper cranes ⭐
Oct 8, 2018
Hidden Ginnels of Concrete City
MBTI
inconcrete
Enneagram
Hey hopeful fellow Quarantined,

in case anyone feels like playing modded Minecraft in a small and very nice community..

here is a temporary discord invitation:
https://discord.gg/9b2h9e

Currently hosted servers you can find on Twitch Launcher are:
  • A.C.P. (kitchen sink, long-term server for building)
  • Catalyst (Gregtech 1.7 pack)
  • Enigmatica 4 (kitchensink, MC 1.4)

Server IPs can be found on discord.

Reactions: Reason and Rit4lin
Oh my it's been a while since delving into Minecraft, I wonder how much has changed o_O Thanks IC, will consider the invite (fellow gamer :p)

Aww fellow gamer

xD .. it's timeless like Lego, right?
Is it controversial to say that it's of even more timeless value than Lego:m083: I wouldn't be surprised if even in a few decades I'm just like "AGGHH go on then why not" and load it up again

Is it controversial to say that it's of even more timeless value than Lego:m083: I wouldn't be surprised if even in a few decades I'm just like "AGGHH go on then why not" and load it up again

lol hell yes.

I can totally see me doing that as well, and future waves of retrogaming and remakes anyways. ^^

lol hell yes.

I can totally see me doing that as well, and future waves of retrogaming and remakes anyways. ^^
A remake of Minecraft D: Say it won't be so!
giphy.gif

Some of the things I fear the most for in the future is when they remake beautiful things such as Minecraft or the HP series. Think I'll have a breakdown when that happens

A remake of Minecraft D: Say it won't be so!
giphy.gif

Some of the things I fear the most for in the future is when they remake beautiful things such as Minecraft or the HP series. Think I'll have a breakdown when that happens

oh no! there there, everything is going to be alright.. noone is remaking anything.. *humms lullaby mario bitmusic* xD