Maybe I just might be....Anyhow here's my plot....plan. | INFJ Forum

Maybe I just might be....Anyhow here's my plot....plan.

Chimerical

Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INXX
I'm building on this, but this is what I've got so far.
Parties!!!!!!!!!
Yes, you heard right, parties!!!!

Deeper than having a good time, chugging a few brews, and all the other stuff SP's love [like random sex]. It's who you invite to the party and what the parties agenda is: peace.

You invite a few people you've just met, people who have no friends because everyone hates them, make yourself the person to know and the life of the party. Once you're in that position you can then show people you're willing to look past mistakes and invite people anyway reguardless of the past. Then you can introduce people and help settle issues.

This is just one idea where, if enough people do it, it will make a difference. I have more ideas, just not enough time to write them out yet.

Deeper than having a good time, chugging a few brews, and all the other stuff SP's love [like random sex]..

I stopped right here.

Have fun at your "party"

I stopped right here.

Have fun at your "party"

WOW, you're closeminded.

If you read the whole thing you'd see there IS a point. Parties are gatherings for people to enjoy each others company peacefully. If you do it right you'll solve problems. People will make new friends. The smaller the party the easier it is to do this. The larger the party the more difficult.

WOW, you're closeminded.

Youdontgetit.jpg

LOL!
Chimerical~ There is a lot of sarcasm rampant on this forum.

Sounds like a good plan...Except we've already started it!

And that we likes the brews, the lickors (spelling error and pun intended), and all that Extravert stuff too...we just like it in small doses.

Visit the INFJ Tree House Mafia thread for more details of the 'Outsiders' party! tehehehe! See ya there!

LOL!
Chimerical~ There is a lot of sarcasm rampant on this forum.

Sounds like a good plan...Except we've already started it!

And that we likes the brews, the lickors (spelling error and pun intended), and all that Extravert stuff too...we just like it in small doses.

Visit the INFJ Tree House Mafia thread for more details of the 'Outsiders' party! tehehehe! See ya there!

:m100:
I guess I just don't "feel" the sarcasm all the time.

I'm building on this, but this is what I've got so far.
Parties!!!!!!!!!
Yes, you heard right, parties!!!!

Deeper than having a good time, chugging a few brews, and all the other stuff SP's love [like random sex]. It's who you invite to the party and what the parties agenda is: peace.

You invite a few people you've just met, people who have no friends because everyone hates them, make yourself the person to know and the life of the party. Once you're in that position you can then show people you're willing to look past mistakes and invite people anyway reguardless of the past. Then you can introduce people and help settle issues.

This is just one idea where, if enough people do it, it will make a difference. I have more ideas, just not enough time to write them out yet.

That is just completely goofy! I'll bring some beer. :smile: - but I really don't want to settle
any issues. People should do that for themselves, so we can party in peace. I fix my own issues, why can't we all?

Sorry for dissing your plot dude.

I gotta admit, I stopped reading right about there myself ... but as an ESTP I'm expected to, lol!!!

The plot sounds good ... best leave it to the peaceful though ... I'll be at the treehouse with Jose, getting drunk on Lurker's wine, and listening to whoever is up next on Kareoke ...

:m202: