Quiet

i know nothing
Dec 16, 2011
aus
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
1w9
Ive been reading about the situation in Syria and the recent massacre.

I feel pretty sad and angry right now. The best we can hope with this situation in Syria is that the UN demands a ceasefire. But its all so dodgy and corrupt. Its hard to know 'they' really want out of this situation. i wish i could trust the UN. I really really hate oil, weapons and money. I wish these things would just die. All this shit is happening around the world just so people like us in the 1st world can be cushy and whinge about how expensive fuel has gotten and go to the gym to burn of the fat we should have burned from moving ourlselves around rather than relying on all our corrupt governments and the oil that is raped from the land. I wish we werent so pathetic and so dependant. I wish we could just invest in renewables. We as so easy to manipulate and control because we can be so fearful, lazy and ignorant. God bless the people of Syria and hopefully they will have some peace, comfort, and the chance of a better life soon.

Here is an email I recieved from Avaaz

Dear friends,

This picture shows the bloodied bodies of dozens of innocent children, brutally murdered by the Syrian regime. As a parent, these images are almost unbearable, but I know we must not look away -- and that we can help end this slaughter. Our governments are deciding what to do right now. But they will settle for hand wringing diplomacy unless we demand firm action. Sign the urgent petition to send in thousands of UN monitors to protect the Syrian people in every region now:

The pictures from Al Houla, Syria, last Friday are almost too brutal to look at. I have a 5 year old daughter and I know it's only luck of birth that separates her from this horror. But my shock led me to write this today as I know there is something we can all do together to stop this.

Dozens of children lie covered with blood, their faces show the fear they felt before death, and their innocent lifeless bodies reveal an unspeakable massacre. These children were slaughtered by men under strict orders to sow terror. Yet all the diplomats have come up with so far is a few UN monitors 'observing' the violence. Now, governments across the world are expelling Syrian ambassadors, but unless we demand strong action on the ground, they will settle for these diplomatic half-measures.

The UN is discussing what to do right now. If there were a large international presence across Syria with a mandate to protect civilians, we could prevent the worst massacres while leaders engage in political efforts to resolve the conflict. I cannot see more images like these without shouting from the rooftops. But to stop the violence, it is going to take all of us, with one voice, demanding protection for these kids and their families. Click to call for UN action now:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/syria_will_the_world_look_away_c/?vl

A child's death is tragic in any circumstance. The UN says 108 people were killed in the onslaught, 49 of them children under the age of 10, and the youngest was a 2 year old girl. 90% of the population of Al Houla has now fled their homes. As I put my daughter to bed last night, I tried to consider what the mothers and fathers and grandparents of these children feel. The sheer pain and desperation is unimaginable, but there will also be deep anger and hate for those that did this. Until all of us stop these attacks on the people of Syria, the cycle of violence will not end.

Let's not forget -- this bloodbath began over a year ago with thousands of people peacefully protesting on the streets -- calling, like their brothers and sisters across the region, for freedom and democracy. But the regime responded with brutality and violence -- murdering, torturing, abducting and laying siege to entire cities. The international community did not intervene, letting geopolitical concerns obstruct our responsibility to protect. Then, in desperation to protect their families and fight back against the repression, some took up arms. Now it is an armed conflict -- and if the world continues to do nothing it will become a full blown sectarian war that may last for generations and breed the kind of terrorist attacks we have yet to imagine in our worst nightmares.

When dozens of children are murdered in cold blood by the army and their militias -- it is time for serious action. Assad, his henchmen and his murderous army must be held to account and the people of Syria protected. Nothing the international community has done yet has pried Assad from his murderous grip on power. The few UN monitors on the ground were powerless to stop the Al Houla killings -- they only served to count the tiny bodies. But if we sent in hundreds of monitors to each of the fourteen regions of Syria, Assad's assassins would think twice.

The world looked away with Srebrenica, and with Rwanda. If all of us respond today -- we can make sure that these children's tragic deaths act as the tipping point for all of us everywhere to say NO MORE! But if we turn away, so will our leaders. Let's join voices from every corner of the earth and make it impossible for our leaders to ignore our cry. In respect for these dear children and their families, click to join the global call to demand a massive UN presence on the ground now!

http://www.avaaz.org/en/syria_will_the_world_look_away_c/?vl

The Avaaz community has stood with the people of Syria for fifteen months, denouncing the Syrian regime, calling for sanctions, supporting communities across the country with aid, and giving equipment to citizen journalists to get the word out about the violence. Let's today make the Al Houla massacre the watershed moment for change and insist that our governments no longer stand by shaking their heads and turning their backs.

With deep sadness and determination,

Alice and the whole Avaaz team

MORE INFORMATION

Annan: 'Bold steps' needed for Syria peace (Al Jazeera)
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/05/2012528104471849.html

UN envoy 'horrified' by Syria massacre, 108 dead (AP)
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...7j2hcg?docId=a73e47f7c8e546ab8094ad08ecacb939

Fresh violence in Syria despite Annan warning (BBC)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18260992

Exclusive dispatch: Assad blamed for massacre of the innocents (The Independent)
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ed-for-massacre-of-the-innocents-7791507.html

Syrian Ambassadors expelled (The Guardian)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/29/syrian-ambassadors-expelled-britain-france

And quite a few articles on The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/syria

Western intelligence agencies are already fully involved in Syria. They are there to stir up the violence in order to justify the 'intervention' of the UN

The overall plan is to topple leaders who are not compliant to the neoliberal club of western countries and to impose puppet leaders who will obey the east coast US establishment and help bring about their plan for a new world order

Russia has said it will veto aggressive moves by the UN and the Russian press is saying that the people murdered were actually supporters of Assad!

http://www.rt.com/news/damascus-refutes-accusations-houla-massacre-339/

Western intelligence agencies are already fully involved in Syria. They are there to stir up the violence in order to justify the 'intervention' of the UN

The overall plan is to topple leaders who are not compliant to the neoliberal club of western countries and to impose puppet leaders who will obey the east coast US establishment and help bring about their plan for a new world order

Russia has said it will veto aggressive moves by the UN and the Russian press is saying that the people murdered were actually supporters of Assad!

http://www.rt.com/news/damascus-refutes-accusations-houla-massacre-339/

The Russians are also trading chums with Syria and are supplying them with weapons. They are all full of shit, every single party involved. Its just a shame people have to die because of piece of shit greedy people.

[MENTION=4956]Asarya[/MENTION]

Yes it is but if you step back from the whole thing and look at it and ask yourself who is making all the plays?

The people making the plays are the people behind the neoliberal club

They have instigated violence and upheval around the world.....they've shaken the world up in an attempt to reshape it the way they want it. Recent examples include invasions of Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq while Iran is being isolated and threatened and Pakisthan is being attacked with drones

I think its worth questioning what these people's vision for the world is and whether it's a good one.

Those people are the same people who poisoned babies in Vietnam with agent orange and babies in Iraq with depleted uranium....there's a heartlessness in their actions that seriously concerns me

How can someone be claiming to be fighting for 'freedom' and 'democracy' and at the same time be poisoning babies?

I just think we need to be very careful who we throw our lot in with because things are not always as they seem on the surface

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], its always the same people making these plays- us.

I really want to agree with you. I would have last year. I still despise those secret group and the neoliberarilsm movement and hold them responisble. But I hold us more resposnible. Ofcourse these people have a huge effect on shaping the world and history, and our capitalist self serving fear/protection based cultures explain why we are all so messed up.

But enough is enough. We do create our own reality and at some point we need to take responibility for our actions. If you and me, and every single person in our cities boycotted oil, the whole world would change. Everything can change when we are prepared to change ourselves.

The groups have got nothing on us except what we give to them. They can manipulate and exploit us only because we are so fearful, ignorant and lazy, because we want to be, because we dont necassarily want to be better. We dont want to change, not really. We are not ready to look into the mirror and face ourselves yet, and we lack the collective courage to love each other.

I love humans and have absolute, complete faith in them. Everything is possible and we will absolutely get there. But as much as it pains me to think it, I only think its because of our own chosen weakness' that the world is in the state it is and all these people are suffering.

Neoliberalism is so powerful because we are all so weak. We are feaful, weak, ignorant and lazy. We dont want to think and we dont want to love. we just want to buy, buy, buy and then protect our castles and children from all the scary people out there.

We make it too easy for the people that want to use as pawns. It shouldnt be that easy. These groups dont even have to exist. We make them and support them, becaue we collectively buy into them and their strings. Fuck these groups. We dont have to change them, we can just change ourselves.

Yes and no

I agree that these people only have as much power as we give them

For example a lot of their power on the material plane is built on the foundation of money. Well what is money? Fiat money is an abstract creation with no intrinsic value. Gold has value. Gold can be used to make things. Paper fiat money that is not pegged to anything has no intrinsic value. It has value as kindling for fires perhaps but little else.

So what gives money its value? The illusion that it has value gives it value.

If we all decided tomorrow that we didn't recognise the value of money then it would become valueless and the power elites would lose most of their influence in the blink of an eye

So what would it take for this to happen? People would first have to become aware that money has no intrinsic value....and that's why the FBI recently made a statement that people who say that the US dollar should never have depegged from the gold standard are 'extremists' because they want to use fear to stop people from thinking along different lines to the ones they want us thinking along!

For people to see through the illusion of money they must first become AWARE and i mean consciously aware that money has no value except what we all collectively ascribe to it

The power elites are very good at controlling peoples unconscious minds by making people focus on the external, for example by pumping out depressing and fear inducing news stories around the clock.

They do not want people looking within and developing a relationship with their unconscious mind and with their shadow side. They are keeping people estranged from their unconscious and therefore unable to align their outer worlds with their true will.

If people become aware of what is going on and they begin to move towards individuation they will then adjust their outer world accordingly and that requires the spreading of awareness and the banishment of ignorance

We must all be zeus battling typhon, george slaying the dragon, horus battling set if we are to prevail

I have absolute faith in humanity as well, but only when it is conscious of the unconscious

Yes we need to change ourselves and help each other in the process but we must know what we are doing and why!

Ever notice how the media deals with the: where, who, what, how but never the WHY?

Even in the face of horrific realities a person who is on the quest for individuation will develop purpose, meaning, courage and compassion; they will believe in their ability to make positive change and as awareness grows the fear of the unknown is dispelled.

If the unconscious is made conscious then harsh reality is easier to deal with because a person is better equiped to face the challenges

Reactions: Quiet
Yes absolutely.

I really believe that the most potent and important battle on our hands is the one we fight with with our own ego. and this is happening on a grand and cultural scale, all over the world and all through history, and there are ego wars between people and ideologies. I see the state of the world as it is right now as the physical manifestation of all these internal battles, both individual and collective.
All these things around us are distracting, but the Truth we all hold inside oursleves is also very strong and compelling. We can only hide our face from it for so long before we can no longer ignore it.
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Ulimately the spirit will prevail.

Reactions: muir
I don't trust our leadership in this situation at all. There are a lot of CBWs in Syria, let alone the other hardware. What is happening in Syria is an abomination.

[video=youtube_share;E2eNfuBwS6Q]http://youtu.be/E2eNfuBwS6Q[/video]

History is cyclical.

Okay, so there's a morally apprehensive situation in Syria. There's morally apprehensive situations in most continents, and it's horrible everywhere. What do we do about it? I know that, in the last ten-eleven years, we have been invading countries and territories to attempt impose freedom and human right. Put aside the underlying reasons for these invasions, and let us look at this way of thinking for a second..

Why are we (US and western europe) the ones who have to do something? Who appointed us the morale police of the world? It seems every time there is a morally apprehensive situation in the world, we end up being the ones trying to solve the situation, because people get scared and incensed to do so. Why us? Why not tell Turkey to deal with Syria - they are certainly more fitted to deal with the culture and issues of Syria than we all are! Why not actively involve Israel in the fight against terrorism? Like them or not, they have fought "terrorism" since they became a state!

I am not trying to make a point, I am genuinely perplexed by geopolitics at the moment .. Is western civilization destined to fight wars pre-emptively, whenever dictators torture their horribly repressed populace? I guess the UN is asking itself the same question ..

Reactions: just me
I ask myself how Mubarak can sit with a life sentence............and Assad isn't in the cell with him.

I ask myself how Mubarak can sit with a life sentence............and Assad isn't in the cell with him.

What about Bush or Obama or Blair? Those guys have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people or do those deaths not count?

Mubarak is just the fall guy...he's the figure head of a corrupt power elite. There's no point putting all the focus on him....their whole system needs overhauled and so does ours!

Okay, so there's a morally apprehensive situation in Syria. There's morally apprehensive situations in most continents, and it's horrible everywhere. What do we do about it? I know that, in the last ten-eleven years, we have been invading countries and territories to attempt impose freedom and human right. Put aside the underlying reasons for these invasions, and let us look at this way of thinking for a second..

Why are we (US and western europe) the ones who have to do something? Who appointed us the morale police of the world? It seems every time there is a morally apprehensive situation in the world, we end up being the ones trying to solve the situation, because people get scared and incensed to do so. Why us? Why not tell Turkey to deal with Syria - they are certainly more fitted to deal with the culture and issues of Syria than we all are! Why not actively involve Israel in the fight against terrorism? Like them or not, they have fought "terrorism" since they became a state!

I am not trying to make a point, I am genuinely perplexed by geopolitics at the moment .. Is western civilization destined to fight wars pre-emptively, whenever dictators torture their horribly repressed populace? I guess the UN is asking itself the same question ..

You've made some really good points.

The reason our countries are acting as global police is because our countries want to rule the world. They're not doing it because they care about the civilians in those countries, they are simply toppling regimes that don't do what our leaders tell them to do.

The story about it all being done to spread 'democracy' and 'freedom' and to 'liberate' the people of those countries is just the spin sold to the gullible western public who have been raised on hollywood propoganda and corporate media lies!

The other reason why our leaders love to take us into perpetual warfare is because they all own shares in weapons manufacturing companies (the 'military industrial complex') and they actually profit from war; for example Dick Cheney was chairman of Haliburton and vice president when the US attacked Iraq in the first Persian Gulf war. Bush was president and of course his family are oil barons and Iraq was sitting on the worlds second biggest oil reserve......some might argue this is a conflict of interests....i would

Until we overhaul our political system expect more wars, more death and more lies from our leaders

Last edited:
What about Bush or Obama or Blair? Those guys have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people or do those deaths not count?

Mubarak is just the fall guy...he's the figure head of a corrupt power elite. There's no point putting all the focus on him....their whole system needs overhauled and so does ours!

I apologize, [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]: I forgot about everyone in the world and was talking about Assad. Surely the Arab Spring everyone enjoyed so much was heading there. I'll just go back to work, talk about feelings, and leave the massacre to you. My point was missed. Your history was rehashed. The things I dare not talk about remain.

When someone gets aboard, they should know where they are going. Enjoy.

I apologize, @muir : I forgot about everyone in the world and was talking about Assad. Surely the Arab Spring everyone enjoyed so much was heading there. I'll just go back to work, talk about feelings, and leave the massacre to you. My point was missed. Your history was rehashed. The things I dare not talk about remain.

When someone gets aboard, they should know where they are going. Enjoy.

There is a move at the moment to demonise Assad. This pressure through the media is being created by the military industrial complex to create the popular support needed to take violent action or as Chomsky would call it 'manufacturing consent' amongst the voting public

The people behind the military industrial complex also own the corporate media so they can mobilise them behind any cause they choose.

So tactically at the moment they want to topple syria because this would then isolate syria's ally Iran which would then open the door to violent action against Iran

This isn't about helping people....most of the agitation in Syria is backed financially and militarily by the western secret services to divide syria from within. A few manufactured massacres can be created which the western media can then blame on Assad to manufacture the consent of the public

They followed this exact formula in Libya and in Iran!

The US secret service overthrew the democratically elected leader of Iran in the 1950's so that they could put in power their guy who was an unelected authoritarian shah. The people of Iran hated this so they overthrew him in a revolution in 1979. Here's some info about it in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

They do the same thing everytime and people just lap it up without questioning it!

I guarantee you that in the future there will be a wikipedia page the same as the one above that tells about US secret service involvement in the current agitation in Libya and syria.....that's if they don't manage to lock down the internet by then!

I wonder if the same people you talk about in the early fifties are doing this. I wonder if the death camps were manufactured by the secret men of America so they could demonize Hitler and attack Germany? just kidding

Seriously, though, [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]: who would want to control the world? Watching and manufacturing atrocities has nothing to do with, what I see as, control of the world. That would leave the world out of control.

People can only spend so many billions of whatever, anyway. I also don't think you give people, in general, very much credit(not$$). We aren't as stupid as you think. The greedy might lean a bit toward being stupid if someone is being stupid. Don't like that word, anyway. There's a lot of really intelligent folk out there. There are, however, a lot of folk that don't give a whip about anyone but themselves. There are sociopaths and murderers; poets and authors. There are news reporters and there are those that watch the news.

The scary part for those that do not understand is there are those that can see what is coming and try to fix it before the worst happens. There are protectors, and there are those selling arms to feed their economy to keep from showing its weaknesses. Survival at all costs? Not on my watch. I want what I feel is best for everyone. There are others out there just like me, too. The world is not filled with idiots and run by greedy mongers.

Last edited:
Read the NYTimes latest note an hour ago. One of the harshest things I will say is the Obama Administration and the world leaders do not know how to react to this. Maybe they should hire someone with old eyes that isn't worried about how the world feels about their actions.

Never trust the Western media, particularly American media on issues like this. They are not interested in the truth, even if they think they are. Everything they report on and how they report it is done with some sort of end game goal in mind in order to push the reader to feel one way about the story. This is especially the case during an election year when issues like this can either make Obama look really good or really bad, the media wants to have it's hand in how this reflects on our country and on the president.

Israel is in support of the uprising in Syria, that is all you need to know. America, which has married itself to Israel in terms of middle eastern policy would undoubtedly support regime change in Syria even if it was Assad's forces who were being victimized. The rebels may turn out (and probably will, in my estimation) turn out to be worse than the Assad regime which has maintained relative peace on their part. I really look to the Russians as a clarifying agent in all of this, the power structure in the west is so entangled with so many competing interests in comparison to Russia that what Russia ends up doing will show us how we should act to maintain peace in the region.

Reactions: muir
I wonder if the same people you talk about in the early fifties are doing this. I wonder if the death camps were manufactured by the secret men of America so they could demonize Hitler and attack Germany? just kidding.

Some people behind the scenes have been around for many decades for example Kissinger and David Rockeffeller

The camps in Germany weren't engineered by the CIA but Hitler was funded by the international bankers until he went off script. They saw him as a bulwark against Communism that was rising in Europe so they funded his fascism because they saw him as someone they could do business with.

I have given many examples of the financial links between US business interests and Hitler elsewhere on the forum. For example there have been two US presidents from the Bush family and their father/grandfather was Prescott Bush who was a wall street banker. He worked with the Rockeffelers, was a member of Yale's skull and bones secret society and he worked for Union Banking Corporation which held assets for the German industrialist Thyssen family.

Seriously, though, @muir : who would want to control the world? Watching and manufacturing atrocities has nothing to do with, what I see as, control of the world. That would leave the world out of control..

I have explained Hegel's principle of thesis, antithesis and synthesis a number of times on this forum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesis,_antithesis,_synthesis

This principle is well known by the power elite and it works like this:

You create a crisis, the people get outraged and demand a solution and then you offer the solution (the synthesis) that you already had prepared.

For example lets say you are a member of a powerful banking dynasty and you are internarried with other powerful banking dynasties and you share business interests with them, you went to school then university with them, you socialise in the same places, you are in the same clubs (secret or otherwise) and you basically both want the same political/economic situation because you both know that it would protect your shared interests

So you want to ensure you have power in order to protect your interests against the workers who have begun to form into unions to protect their interests. The best way to weild power is to spend some of the vast money your family made when america was booming for example in the oil industry (like Rockeffeller) or in steel for the railways (carnegie) or bootlegging (kennedy) or whatever, on buying up media outlets so that you can control the flow of information to the american public. So you buy up newspapers (like the hearsts) and you buy up publishing houses and you build educational establishments like the Rockeffeller university or the London school of economics so that you can basically control the output of these institutions.

Modern news comes from very few centralised sources and these are all owned by corporations. But what are corporations? Corporations are an entitiy that was created to act as a shield between a business person and the risk of the business they were in. If things go wrong the business takes the hit not the businessman/woman. So all these corporations that own all the media are simply the front behind which are powerful men and women. The powerful men and women are often members of well established families whose wealth is decades or centuries old (in the case of the rothschilds)

So lets look at an example of how these powerful intermarried families could use hegels principle. If they wanted to get further control of the US economy they could create a crisis. For example they could spread rumours on wallstreet and mainstreet that would cause a run on the banks. They could then lobby the politicians saying that there is economic instability and what the US really needs to create stability is a central bank.

A paper could be drawn up in secret (for example the federal reserve act, drawn up by a cabal of bankers in ecret on Jekyll island) and this paper could be put before congress when everyone had left for ressess so that only a few people were i the room and the paper could be given legal authorisation.....and that's how your central bank came into being.

What is a 'central bank'? A central bank is a PRIVATELY owned bank owned by various banks such as Chase Manhatten which in turn is simply a corporate front for the rockeffeller family. A government then asks the central bank for money by issuing a government bond. The central bank then prints money out of thin air (fiat money is not pegged to anything like gold...it has no intrinsic value) which it gives to the government WITH INTEREST.
So for every dollar that comes into circulation debt is created, which is why your government is in so much debt

Think about that for a second. Private bankers create the money out of nothing and then we pay them interest for it!

Abraham lincoln tried to avoid doing this so he created his own currency the 'greenback' which was issued by the government NOT by the central bankers so they had him murdered. President Andrew Jackson also fought the bankers and there was an assassination attempt on his life that failed and President kennedy tried to issue silver as a way of undermining the 'federal' reserve so he too was murdered.

Your whole history as a nation has been about a struggle for control betwen the people and the bankers. You broke off from Britain because britain was dominated by central bankers who wanted to tax you to pay for their many wars. Wars are great for bankers because there is nothing that generates more debt than wars and debt is how bankers make money. The privately owned central banks issue and control the nations money supply.

So you asked 'who would want to control the world'. Well lets look at some quotes by Meyer Amschel Rothschild: "Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

Here's what he wrote in a letter to an agent:

"The few who can understand the system will be either so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while, on the other hand, that great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that Capital derives from the system, will bear its burden without complaint and, perhaps, without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests."

What he's talking about is a central banking system where all the countries of the world are controlled by central banks (because if you control money supply then you control the country) and these central banks in turn are controlled by a central bank (the Bank on International Settlements based in Switzerland.....and what are swiss banks notorious for? For holding nazi gold)

Wallstreet has taken over your government and that is why the government and other governments are forcing 'austerity' measures on the public, because they are protecting the holders of the now worthless bank bonds by stealing money from the public ('banking bailouts'). What they should have done is write off the debts to the ability to pay....which basically means that the trillionaires and billionaires would have to lose some money....but the governments are saying 'no we are not going to let billionaires lose money, we are going to squeeze money from the public instead and give it to the billionaires'

And what will the billionaires do with the money? They will buy stuff. They will buy up all the land, the water, the forests, the schools, hospitals, bridges, beeches (in the case of greece!) and anything else they can get their hands on whcih is helped by the corrupt governments selling off these assets cheaply in 'firesales'

What we are moving towards [MENTION=2719]justme[/MENTION] is a world where a few very powerful families own EVERYTHING. This is a move back towards fuedalism where barons ruled over the peasants from fortresses by violence and fear. Noticed all the increasing surveillance, the arming of the police, the changes in law? That's the fuedal state coming into being.

Any countries who are not currently being controlled by the central banks (the neoliberal club) are basically being attacked by the armies of the west who don't realise that they are doing the work of the bankers. The bankers want to topple politicians who do not agree with them and put their own puppet governments in like they did to iran in the 1950's (and americans wonder why many muslims see the USA as the devil!!!! WAKE UP!!!)

These governments will then force a state of fuedalism on the people. Look at Mubarak...he was an agent of the US. While under his control Egypt was a client state of the US. What did that robber baron do while he was in power? He gathered together a personal fortune of $40-70 billion while many of his people were starving. If anyone opposed him he had them tortured and/or murdered.

The USA is well known as a torturer or opponents. It advocates the use of waterboarding and has been exposed a flying prisoners on 'rendition' flights to countries where worse torture is legal so that they can be tortured. Pictures came out of the atrocities in Abu Graib prison and Guantanomo bay is on cuba so that it does not fall under the jurisdiction of US courts because if it did people would be entitlted to a trial instead of being held indefinately with no evidence against them.

The bankers tried to pass a law recently called the 'National Defence Authorisation Act' (NDAA) which would allow the US military to lock up, indefinately and torture US citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Obama who is an agent of wallstreet signed this act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People can only spend so many billions of whatever, anyway. I also don't think you give people, in general, very much credit(not$$). We aren't as stupid as you think. .

I haven't called anyone 'stupid'

What i am saying is that the media is pulling the wool over peoples eyes and that people need to wake up to what is happening

The greedy might lean a bit toward being stupid if someone is being stupid. Don't like that word, anyway. There's a lot of really intelligent folk out there. There are, however, a lot of folk that don't give a whip about anyone but themselves. There are sociopaths and murderers; poets and authors. There are news reporters and there are those that watch the news.

The scary part for those that do not understand is there are those that can see what is coming and try to fix it before the worst happens. There are protectors, and there are those selling arms to feed their economy to keep from showing its weaknesses. Survival at all costs? Not on my watch. I want what I feel is best for everyone. There are others out there just like me, too. The world is not filled with idiots and run by greedy mongers.

The US is the worlds biggest arms manufacturer....the bankers make money from weapons and they make money from the war loans they give to governments fighting wars

LISTEN to what one of your past presidents said about the growth of a 'military industrial complex' in the clip below. The military industrial complex is basically the network of banking/corporate families that i am talking about. Different people call them different things: the 'power elite', the 'military industrial complex', the 'illuminati', the 'international bankers' etc....they are all the same thing!

[video=youtube;8y06NSBBRtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/video]

They exercise power through forums such as the Bilderburg Club and the Council on Foreign relations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Club

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_foreign_relations