Male & Female Forms. | INFJ Forum

Male & Female Forms.

This

Banned
Oct 16, 2010
MBTI
Enneagram
Male & Female Forms.

The thread on makeup got me thinking about this a little bit. It seems common in todays societies to up play the beauty of the female form and to down play the beauty of the male form. I find this to be particularly fascinating as I personally find both forms equally beautiful in an artistic sense for different reasons. It to me is unfortunate that so many male nudes come off as unartistic. It's almost as if the art itself doesn't want to make the appearance of beauty but rather the appearance of muscle. Which is fine to a certain extent but it takes away from the subtle curves. As far as the female form is usually portrayed I think there is usually too much emphasis on curves. Some of the most beautiful parts of a woman are the edges around the shoulder blades, the spine, and the arch of the neck. Too much emphasis seems to get placed on the breasts in female nudes often times.

This is a thread for finding what those little things about the female and male forms are that bring out the beauty for you personally. I'd love to hear the subtleties where everyone else finds the magnificent beauty of the human form.

Blue and pink forms?

The human form per se is beautiful in its own way. However, the male and female forms are distinctly beautiful insofar as they different from each other.

Indeed, that males and females are both one species, yet different is in itself beautiful.

That said, the female form is more graceful and the male form more rugged.

Take the architectural examples below: they are very different and both beautiful - but the byzantine style (to me) seems much more graceful than art-deco:
alexandernevskicathedral.jpg

2929704_f520.jpg

I am one of those that think how beauty is really in eye of beholder. But, there are some human froms that will generally be considered as beautiful from more people that the others. deal
As it goes with difference between male and female, I realised that it is has great with attitude, gesture an posture. Some men and women walk, talk, smile and etc. in the way that is considered masculine or feminine. Plus voice.