rawr

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 17, 2010
Earth
MBTI
IxTP
Enneagram
human
What do you think of the current justice system? (I'm thinking of America, but whatever country you live in.)

How often do you think there is a miscarriage of justice? What do you think are the main causes of this?

If you could alter the justice/legal system in any way, would you? If so how?

etc. discuss on how to improve justice or how it is carried out presently.

Some people get away with crime. That is, for practical purposes, an immutable fact of life. There isn't always going to be sufficient evidence to convict someone every single time. The only way around this is to lower the threshold of proof that is required to convict someone. Then, of course, you get more innocent people convicted. It's a balance yo.

It aggravates me a lot, but I think what's more aggravating is that our world unfortunately couldn't live without it. A necessary evil, but an evil still.

I'd like to point out that if we used capital punishment on every conviction we would free up the legal system, reduce crime and save money.

I'd like to point out that if we used capital punishment on every conviction we would free up the legal system, reduce crime and save money.

And kill a bunch of wrongfully convicted people.

correction, it would kill all the wrongfully convicted people. The benefit outweighs the moral implication.