Just a random thought to share | INFJ Forum

Just a random thought to share

faridsimpson

May 3, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
Sometmes I sit, and just watch what is happening around me. I see good things, i see bad things.

What I see very clearly is that hardworking people will not fail. They will not regret because their hard work will eventually pay off.

But there are some, who wants things without working hard for what they want. And it pisses me off. Or even if they work hard, it will only be temporary.

I love my companions who are hard working, who endure, who never give up, who aim for perfection. I have trouble with those who do the opposite. As someone who sees this, I could only offer my advice. And sometimes a little nudge.

At the end of the day their success depends on them despite of the push i give.

Often I am called the killer of joy, of being a party pooper, but often I am correct. My actions and my achievments prove my point.

I am an ordinary human. What puts me where I am now is my hard work and my mentality. I am not perfect but everyday I choose to better myself, and become better than I was yesterday.

People tend to put others on pedestals, but what is the point? Instead of becoming a blind follower, why don't we become extraordinary ones?

Sometmes I sit, and just watch what is happening around me. I see good things, i see bad things.

What I see very clearly is that hardworking people will not fail. They will not regret because their hard work will eventually pay off.

But there are some, who wants things without working hard for what they want. And it pisses me off. Or even if they work hard, it will only be temporary.
There are some caveats I want to point out, not wanting to work hard isn't necessarily bad or even lazy. Wanting to be able to do something without as much effort as the person next to you has driven improvements in technology (ever used a microwave?), its when people begin to believe that they have a god-given right to receive something that it becomes detrimental. This has always been a part of society no matter where you go and from history the only thing that corrects this is for them to fall hard.

People tend to put others on pedestals, but what is the point? Instead of becoming a blind follower, why don't we become extraordinary ones?
People don't put others on pedestals, people are putting themselves on pedestals and expecting every person, dog and chicken to bow down to them. It's the people with money who get to stay on the pedestal.

Sorry if I seem aggressive or condescending, I just thought I would refine some of your statements.