jewelery making | INFJ Forum

jewelery making

From the bones and rotting flesh of my vanquished enemies, yes.

Anybody? Anybody at all?

I want to make myself some cufflinks, a tiepin and a ring. Does anyone know how? I might get some pointers?

I've made bracelets out of daisies and grass, that counts right?

I am going to be making my cats ashes into three gems for my wives engagement. That's not what I'm after here...

Although, putting a few mass murder victims into a pair of cufflinks.

errr..Yea I do...Its my second online business actually. I can do all that you want...depending on what you want mounted on each...LMK

I did when I was six.

errr..Yea I do...Its my second online business actually. I can do all that you want...depending on what you want mounted on each...LMK

Tiepin - Sigil of Baphomet
Cufflinks - SoB superimposed on Symbol of Shai Gar
Ring - Crest of Shai Gar (engraved)

Tiepin - Sigil of Baphomet
Cufflinks - SoB superimposed on Symbol of Shai Gar
Ring - Crest of Shai Gar (engraved)

Well I dont do engraving...and I have no way to make those into mountable pieces...You would have to find a silver smith. There are a ton of them on Etsy, and it will cost ya.

www.etsy.com

Shai Gar also wants a pimp cane with a knobbed top and a platinum grill with little shai gar emblems on each tooth!

:D

Well I dont do engraving...and I have no way to make those into mountable pieces...You would have to find a silver smith. There are a ton of them on Etsy, and it will cost ya.

www.etsy.com

I would rather make them myself, but engraving, I suppose I'd have to get someone else to do that.

Any tips on the others though?

I would rather make them myself, but engraving, I suppose I'd have to get someone else to do that.

Any tips on the others though?

I just dont have an engraver, nor the smithing tools I would need to create castes of your seals...

You could try doing it with clay and resin, but you would have to paint it too. Then you would have to seal it so the paint didn't chip. And you would have to use the two part hard epoxy resin or else it will be slightly malleable.
There are a few youtube videos on how best to make a caste from clay.

Shai Gar also wants a pimp cane with a knobbed top and a platinum grill with little shai gar emblems on each tooth!

:D
No, not a pimp cane, nor a platinum grill. I don't want bling, I want taste, refined and unassuming.

Bling and Powersuits are eye catchers, and like Vegas, they are admired and ignored. The truly admired are those that blend into the scenery, and for their architechture, unique qualities and subdued flair.

Insidiousness and Pervasiveness are far more effective in both getting laid and winning with words than Shock and Awe.