the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
This video is a great summary of how 'life' works for the past centuries. Dont just dismiss it as cynicism, there's a lot of truth in there.

[video=youtube;k67_imEHTPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67_imEHTPE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

If you want to just read it go here.

One small glimpse:
First of all, in religion, success is guilt, and failure is legitimate need. Creating guilt among economically successful people plants a seed that flowers into a guilty parting with their property for the sake of "helping the poor." (Notably, priests never seem to get round to attacking their own successful head priests, or the successful political systems they support and enrich.)

Another small glimpse:
So - we need some parents to create the sheep, and other parents to create the wolves, or the sociopaths who can be relied upon to attack whoever we point to. These sociopaths can be divided into those who guard the ruling class (the police and soldiers and prison guards and so on) - and the criminals that we always wave around to frighten people into running back to our "protection."

There is an hour and a half on information in that video so pick a section and I'd be glad to hear your thoughts.

Last edited: