Is there a viable 3rd party candidate for 2016? | INFJ Forum

Is there a viable 3rd party candidate for 2016?

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
Pretty straight forward question. Is there anyone you would consider voting for in place of the Democrat or Republican nominee s?

Gary Johnson?

Depends on if the media allows another candidate to see the light of day.

What counts as viable? Why does someone need to be viable to accurately represent me and get my vote?

What counts as viable? Why does someone need to be viable to accurately represent me and get my vote?

Viable means someone who can run and win and who has the countrys best interests at heart.

Viable means someone who can run and win and who has the countrys best interests at heart.
Only one can win. So you are gonna need a better definition.

Only one can win. So you are gonna need a better definition.

.... Find me one with that definition and I will vote for them.

.... Find me one with that definition and I will vote for them.

What?

Also, I hope you don't mean you would vote for someone just because they would win.

I still won’t be surprised if Mitt swoops in to “save the Republican party” and tries to take it from Trump at the convention.

A new nominee would have to address issues that are unaddressed to date. What are those issues?

I don't, but do you honestly think she won't? I will bet you $100 she wins. With pretend money that is.

I don't think she won't, but I hope she won't. Perhaps if you said that to enough people, she won't get the Presidency.

Just a thought...

Get used to saying president Clinton, again. It is inevitable now.

I've resigned to this in the face of a Donald Trump presidency. Which at worst, I can only imagine is the beginning of some kind of dystopian hell scape. At best, he is rendered completely ineffectual thanks to our system of checks and balances-- and he achieves nothing but making America the laughingstock of the world. I have high hopes!

Get used to saying president Clinton, again. It is inevitable now.

This is highly inflammatory and not related at all to the thread topic.

I don't, but do you honestly think she won't? I will bet you $100 she wins. With pretend money that is.

Shes going to jail. If she doesn't it will be one step closer to civil war. But again, off topic.

A new nominee would have to address issues that are unaddressed to date. What are those issues?

I do not believe this. They address current issues in an intelligent way. Something that has not been done yet.