Is The Future Predetermined By Quantum Mechanics? | INFJ Forum

Is The Future Predetermined By Quantum Mechanics?

I just love this theory. The Universe exists in a undefined state! The Universe exists in a deterministic Multi-verse! Oh, the connections. Oh, the wholeness and separateness of everything! Oh, the irony. My Intuition eats this with a fork and spoon. Delicious.

dragulagu, thanks for the link to this PBS video, which makes Quantum Physics understandable to the lay person.

This is also good food for thought: Beyond Biocentrism by Robert Lanza, M.D.
https://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com/

The Copenhagen Interpretation and the Many Worlds Interpretion make sense to me. They give me hope to carry on. Fabulous.

I just love this theory. The Universe exists in a undefined state! The Universe exists in a deterministic Multi-verse! Oh, the connections. Oh, the wholeness and separateness of everything! Oh, the irony. My Intuition eats this with a fork and spoon. Delicious.

dragulagu, thanks for the link to this PBS video, which makes Quantum Physics understandable to the lay person.

This is also good food for thought: Beyond Biocentrism by Robert Lanza, M.D.
https://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com/

The Copenhagen Interpretation and the Many Worlds Interpretion make sense to me. They give me hope to carry on. Fabulous.

LOL, your reply above is so upbeat and hopeful that it alone makes me smile.
I can't post my response in full now without squashing that effect on me... let's just say that I disagree with all the equations that isolate for and exclude time. We can do some super funky things with math, but time is one thing that needs to stay in all.

LOL

51QqqxG5iDL._AC_SX522_.jpg

My bad. That's a better term, says Einstein, not Newton.
I want to take the multi-verse to the block universe. Where's the transit map? The church lost it.
BTW thanks for posting these videos and for discussing. I didn't study math enough to understand the calculations, but the logic is beautiful expressed in verbal languauge.

Last edited: