Is it feasible to live and let live? | INFJ Forum

Is it feasible to live and let live?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Is it feasible to live and let live? Is this a reasonable and practical possibility for the cultures and societies we live in, or system of governments we follow?

Does the potential to "live and let live" differ for individuals v. groups or cultures?

Last edited:
Yet another doozie.

Yes and no

Some things are so grievous in nature I don't think any human being could forgive another for. I wish time would heal all wounds, but some things cut so deeply it scars and reminds us for the rest of our lives.

In a sense if the cause of strife isn't too terrible then some common ground should be feasible. I would think this goes for any scenario you mention.

far too vague to answer concisely i'm afraid

Not if you're religious, in government and/or statistics and wish to lead any group of creatures in any task.

Humans are a conflicting race, and will never cease to be.

Too many 'policies' say we should be trying to change everyone around us.

And of course, 'letting live' means we have to respect the serial killers way of life.

*Smirks*

If we apply it to individuals, then ideally it should filter into larger more governed groups of people. Living will happen regardless of what we think, letting is my personal choice, and I have to realize that letting go is sometimes the best option. Life will go on.

Is it feasible to live and let live? Is this a reasonable and practical possibility for the cultures and societies we live in, or system of governments we follow?

Does the potential to "live and let live" differ for individuals v. groups or cultures?

Possible. :smile:

But wait, group or society needs higher understanding. Because every one can't be same in personality or thinking.

I feel this is very tough question for me.

It would be feasible if we made everyone as sensitive as some of the people on this forum.

But since that can't happen, it isn't really feasible. There are people who want to do bad things to others, including you potentially, and they have to be controlled for.