Is he not interested? | INFJ Forum

Is he not interested?

jeney123

One
Mar 13, 2010
MBTI
Webmaster
So I was at this dance the past friday. I was dancing with a group of people and we started dancing together. I said that I did not know how to dance. When we started dancing he said that I was I can dance. He held my hands even on fast songs. We had eye contact most of the time and we would laugh. We decided to go outside cause it was getting hot. He actually grabbed my hand and lead me outside. We talked for about 15 minutes and then danced a little more. Then he had to leave ) :
I asked him for his # and called him right away so he could get mine. I texted him yesterday and it took him an hour to text back. We were texting and then he stopped. I haven't contacted him at all after that. Does this he could have liked me? Is he shy? Please guys suggestions!

No amount of guys, money, branded products, or other status symbols will offer any real solution to your need for approval. On the other hand, you seem to like dancing. :) Why not take some classes, to build your confidence so that you won't need a guy to make you feel good about yourself.

Guys tend to not like girls who come off strong. It's a huge turn-off for them (personal experience). If I were you I'd keep things light and let him make the next move. :) Good luck!

He might not always be near his phone which is why it took so long for him to text you so I wouldn't worry too much about taking a long time to text back. Try texting him again, or better yet, calling him and find out if he's still interested. Good luck. :smile: