INTP and INFJ | INFJ Forum

INTP and INFJ

Nov 21, 2013
MBTI
INTP
They do not match well. Too alike: introverted, dreamy, and the INFJ is way too rigid, too serious. It takes the INFJ too long to get involved and by then the INTP is already onto the next topic. For the INTP, the lack of spontaneity from INFJ will be annoying to the INTP. If you are dealing with an INTP (male or female) you have to have thought that has a speed of light, really. You would also want to be a little goofy. INTPs are generally a little "off/goofy." This will annoy the rigid, structured INFJ.
- female INTP

Last edited:
They do not match well. Too alike: introverted, dreamy, and the INFJ is way too rigid, too serious. It takes the INFJ too long to get involved and by then the INTP is already onto the next topic. For the INTP, the lack of spontaneity from INFJ will be annoying to the INTP. If you are dealing with an INTP (male or female) you have to have thought that has a speed of light, really. You would also want to be a little goofy. INTPs are generally a little "off/goofy." This will annoy the rigid, structured INFJ.
- female INTP

Intp are the opposite of fast thinkers unless they already considered the topic. Intp wants to think it through and be acurrate but an entp will be quick to answer. I also don't find infj that rigid. I find that in the sensor types.

Intp are the opposite of fast thinkers unless they already considered the topic. Intp wants to think it through and be acurrate but an entp will be quick to answer. I also don't find infj that rigid. I find that in the sensor types.

Right, we are not that rigid, we try to have order, and even then I think it's mostly about things that matter. Besides, order is adaptable and contextual while rigidity isn't.

We some times like to find the best way to go about things, which can't be done by being rigid. People who are rigid do not necessarily care about improving themselves because one who is rigid does not adapt.