Infjs what kind of activities energize you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Infjs what kind of activities energize you?

I must get energized when someone crosses paths with my beliefs.

Fighting, making large amounts of money in short amounts of time, having no commitments, having nothing to lose, meeting strangers who probably think I'm strange, realizing I'm the meaning of the word stranger, making people realize their reality, gummy worms and red bull.

Fighting, making large amounts of money in short amounts of time, having no commitments, having nothing to lose, meeting strangers who probably think I'm strange, realizing I'm the meaning of the word stranger, making people realize their reality, gummy worms and red bull.

Unleashing the inner estp much?:wof:
having nothing to lose?:(
+1 for gummy worms

I get energized:
- when I get things done, like chores or cleaning the house. It's nice to be in a clean house.
- figuring out something, like a person or a theory of some kind... I like puzzles
- Hanging out with my loved ones (at some point this gets me exhausted though)
- drinking a good cup of coffee
- reading about something interesting
- drawing, painting and writing
- being alone
- talking to an INTJ or INFP
- swimming in the deeps

I wish I could get energized:
- watching a movie or a show
- working out, running or doing sports
- thinking about my relationships
- having superficial relationships

Finding a remote and beautiful place out in nature, getting there running/walking off all roads/trails - and then sitting down and meditating for an hour before coming back.

I have such an optimistic and peaceful mindset both when getting to such a solitary retreat and leaving it. I just wish that peace would last longer before getting entangled by the convolutions of life.

Meeting people who are fun to pick apart with words and ideas is very energising. Fighting people is heaps invigorating, especially when you're winning. Watching the latest X-Men movie was quite energising.

Deep sleep, when not waking up middle of the night. Meditating in the sauna. Energic dance music. Walking in the forest. Hearing ocean. Little children and animals. :) And having a good laugh with someone!

I would say listening to music: Indie, Slow rock, alternative. Anything mellow like Lana Del Rey or Coldplay. I like watching documentaries, especially on the Vice channel on YouTube & my all time favorite Our AMerica with Lisa Ling. It sounds quirky, but learning new things or about other cultures gives me chills. I love my alone time where I reflect about the past & think about my future. I journal as well, however; I NEVER read it over, it is so messy and goes in thousand directions. I recently picked up meditation & working out to calm my nerves

I get my energy from sleeping, being alone, talking to a loved one, dancing terribly to music (I prefer Kaskade, Beyonce, Kyary and Perfume), walking through a park during the early evening, and dressing up in lolita fashion.