[INFJ] - INFJs & Tarot | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs & Tarot

Aug 10, 2021
USA
MBTI
INFJ
Hello everyone, Are you an INFJ? Have you ever owned a Tarot deck? How long have you been using it? Do you enjoy it? Post a pic (or some pics) of your favorite tarot cards/decks.
What do you use it for? (each person may have different purposes to use Tarot) And why do you love/like it?
:<3purple::<3purple::<3purple::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar:
:m176::mcute:

I have too many tarot decks. I'll pull some of my favourite cards when I get a chance and post some pictures.

Tarot card art is always cool. I have a few tarot card tshirts because I liked the artwork. I have a tough time believing in the tarot cause I dunno, something about cards knowing what my last lover feels just never has convinced me. I’d need a tarot miracle to believe in it. But I still bought the t shirts. My fave is The Lovers, I like people’s reactions when they see the shirt. It is cool, with the grim reaper standing over the lovers. I have a pic of it in my member blog if anyone cares to see what it looks like.

I love tarot, but never got into doing readings myself.
My INFP close friend adores tarot and does readings, though
and I got her a new, personalized deck as a wedding gift.

I once did a musical working for each of the Minor and Major Arcana... but it was early in my career... and deleted the entire project as it didn't feel right.

:3 i may do it again, but with piano. (it would be longer too. :3 like 10-14 hours instead of 6.)

Where did you get a personalized deck? I didn't know this was a thing.

Unfortunately it looks like the person I bought it from on Etsy has since
closed their store. :( But typically I poke around there for a lot of my custom goods.
Some people get some high quality stuff going there.

I'm hoping to get a few decks soon, including this one
theblacktarot2_1024x1024.jpg

And this one
IMG_0257.jpeg

I have a few. Somehow I have managed to keep an equal measure of tarot and oracle decks.

But as for Tarot, I have a mini RWS, Mary-El, Wild Unknown and most recently Forest of Enchantment.

They each have different modes of conversation, they show different imagery even if the cards' theoretical meaning remains the same within their category.
I'd be interested in the difference between Mary-El and the Thoth deck, too.

Reactions: Wyote and Hba5h65
I've lots of tarot decks and oracle cards. My most recent one is The Love Tarot deck - a gift from a friend. It only contains the major arcana plus 3 extra cards - Faith, Hope and Charity. So, 56 cards are missing. Otherwise, it's a nice deck.:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Wyote and Ginny
I’m an ENFP and my favorite tarot deck is the Welsh tarot deck called the Llywellen Tarot Deck. It lists artwork from all the Welsh folklore.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
Hello everyone, Are you an INFJ? Have you ever owned a Tarot deck? How long have you been using it? Do you enjoy it? Post a pic (or some pics) of your favorite tarot cards/decks.
What do you use it for? (each person may have different purposes to use Tarot) And why do you love/like it?
:<3purple::<3purple::<3purple::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar:
:m176::mcute:
You're the worst mistype I've ever seen.
Simply using tarot decks doesn't make you an INFJ, it makes you a person who believes in the supernatural for some odd reason.

You're the worst mistype I've ever seen.
Simply using tarot decks doesn't make you an INFJ, it makes you a person who believes in the supernatural for some odd reason.

Thanks for showing me everything I need to know about you in your very first post for some odd reason

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
Thanks for showing me everything I need to know about you in your very first post for some odd reason
I think the fact that you're so unwilling to accept that this is not in fact MBTI, but a forum for unhealthy enneagram 4w5s, if you know what I mean. And yes, I am an ENFJ. My god, no, the J doesn't stand for "judgmental." I really wish I didn't have to come onto here to do this, but some people from another forum agree with me on this issue, and they say they really hate you as well. Everyone's saying it there, and while I don't hate you, I think what this forum really is about is people who think they're somehow "empaths" and have some sort of self esteem issues, and overcompensate for it by calling themselves rare.

I think the fact that you're so unwilling to accept that this is not in fact MBTI, but a forum for unhealthy enneagram 4w5s, if you know what I mean. And yes, I am an ENFJ. My god, no, the J doesn't stand for "judgmental." I really wish I didn't have to come onto here to do this, but some people from another forum agree with me on this issue, and they say they really hate you as well. Everyone's saying it there, and while I don't hate you, I think what this forum really is about is people who think they're somehow "empaths" and have some sort of self esteem issues, and overcompensate for it by calling themselves rare.

Ah I see. Lol.
Well you can stick around and get to know people, or not.
I'm not "unwilling" I just know what's what around here because I've been here for forever.
If you're just here to create drama, I'm not interested.
You came here, resurrected an old thread just to talk trash about the person as well as the forum on a whole.
Sounds kinda unhealthy to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
some people from another forum agree with me on this issue, and they say they really hate you as well. Everyone's saying it there

Well, you know what they say about opinions. :)

Cheers,
Ian