[INFJ] - INFJs, NI-doms, and ad hominem | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs, NI-doms, and ad hominem

So? The two statements are not equivalent. And the definition doesn't even support the use of ad hominem arguments!

Fair warning: I've already asked you to never post in my threads again. You have ignored my request and continue posting here and harassing me. I have reported you to the moderators. Your choice.

This isn't your blog. I find it funny that you insist on logical debate, but then refuse to entertain outside source material and wish to silence dissenting opinion.

Should the moderators wish me to leave you be, I'll glady do so for their sake. You, though, are too much fun to pass up on.

Oh boy... I think we should all kiss and make up. :)

La Boeheme, you are probably an INFP. No true INFJ has no faith. Faith is our Ni. But you have something better. Empathy, the ability to read the social cues and say now it is time for this. We don't.

Also, since you guys like titles, in socionics, you guys are the js. So if an INFP typed you, he's right. But he's also wrong. So, yeah, we're going to do nothing all the way until we do something. Don't you want to be perfect and special, instead of being here with the smelly weirdo scientists? https://www.archetypes.com/Community

*Definitely score for Ti subtype* :S