[INFJ] - infjs how do you view beauty and art? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs how do you view beauty and art?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
infjs how do you view beauty?
eg. when you see something beautiful or something that invokes emotion, what happens inside you?
like how do your cognitive functions work together when you see something beautiful or artistic?
eg for me, as an infp. it will hit my fi-si. if i see something beautiful or amazing, it will invoke deep emotions from my fi. and my si takes the concrete experience and makes it magical.so its deep emotions and unexplainable feelings.

as infjs cognitive function wise. what happens inside you when you see something beautiful or amazing or artistic?

infjs how do you view beauty?
eg. when you see something beautiful or something that invokes emotion, what happens inside you?
like how do your cognitive functions work together when you see something beautiful or artistic?
eg for me, as an infp. it will hit my fi-si. if i see something beautiful or amazing, it will invoke deep emotions from my fi. and my si takes the concrete experience and makes it magical.so its deep emotions and unexplainable feelings.

as infjs cognitive function wise. what happens inside you when you see something beautiful or amazing or artistic?
I stop and enjoy it fully.

I stop

Look

Perceiving something as beautiful is like a transcendence or transmutation of that something. The object, person, or idea is enhanced perceptually and becomes that person, object, or idea. The ideal merges with what is, and this perception, is what experiencing beauty is like.