[INFJ] - infjs have this magical quality to them | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs have this magical quality to them

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
ok so infjs seem to be the most intuitive to me,they seem more holistic,they have this magical quality to them when they speak,like on alot of mbti type archetypes they call the infj the wizard or mystic but after watching some interview there dimenna is actualy realy like that,..
but i do have a question between the infj and intj who is more holistic,who sees the answer first then works out the details later,who is more intuitive,and who sees that the answer is more than the sum of its part rather than the answer is equal to the sum of its parts?

It's not a competition. Personel ability of anything also varies person to person.

From a cognitive standpoint as far as intuition goes they are entirely equal but have different approaches. An INTJ will intuitively understand a situation from a very technical perspective while an INFJ will understand the same situation from an emotional perspective. They both see the situation, understand it intuitively and work backwards to explain their understanding. INTJs will take a very impersonal technical approach to describe their understanding while INFJs will take a relational interpersonal approach. INTJs may see some aspects with less bias while INFJs may see things with more empathy. Again ability is probably more dependent upon the individual rather than type. I'm just describing a possible trend.

Equal but different.