INFJs Dreams | INFJ Forum

INFJs Dreams

do you day dream too?

Yes alot! Haha.. im usually silent people think im silent but in reality my brain is loud enough with alot of daydreams, dreams and ideas, and usually if i dream at night, i remember the dream vividly the moment i wake up (i asked some of my friends if they remember their dreams vividly, most of them says no), then i came across reading it on infj, they dream alot, then i said oh! So this explains it!

I personally keep a dream journal if the dream was fun. Weird as may seem, some of my dreams often unexplainable in the moment, in the latter becomes reality, like i dreamed my dad had a knee amputation because he had diabetes, 3 years after, he had diabetes but thank God no amputation. Also, had a typoon dream, after a year we lost our home from haiyan. Its just, scary and cool experience. They said dreams are reflections of our subconscious self. I just think dreams are cool cause the moment you know your dreaming, nothing is impossible for you to do. like one time i dreamed i was chased by this spirit, i kept on running for a while, then i realized this is just a dream, so i stoppedrunning, turned around and unleashed whatever power i like to destroy the spirit. Hehe.. it was real fun!

So i was wondering what do you guys dream. Any cool, scary, awesome dreams lately? Please do share...

I also keep a dream journal. I have the strangest most vivid dreams. I also have bouts of sleep paralysis.

My last vivid dream I was on a cruise ship, but it was on land - a glass bottom cruise ship actually lol. Then the glass broke and the boat began to fill with water (I don't know how since we were on land). Lol

I also keep a dream journal. I have the strangest most vivid dreams. I also have bouts of sleep paralysis.

My last vivid dream I was on a cruise ship, but it was on land - a glass bottom cruise ship actually lol. Then the glass broke and the boat began to fill with water (I don't know how since we were on land). Lol

Thats cool! I also experienced sleep paralysis, it was pretty scary. They said dreaming of water reflects your exploring your subconscious self. Got any out of body experience dreams too? Like you are in a dream, then suddenly your floating just right above your body and you see yourself asleep?

Reactions: hn87c901
Thats cool! I also experienced sleep paralysis, it was pretty scary. They said dreaming of water reflects your exploring your subconscious self. Got any out of body experience dreams too? Like you are in a dream, then suddenly your floating just right above your body and you see yourself asleep?

No, I've never left my body in any of my dreams. Not yet, anyway! :)

Yes, I have had that happen several times and it's always amazing.

Reactions: Littlelissa
Ever have the problem where you think some things have happened..... only to remember later it was just a dream? So annoying!

Got any out of body experience dreams too? Like you are in a dream, then suddenly your floating just right above your body and you see yourself asleep?

Yes, but I felt an "evil presence" of some sort! It was horrible! I woke up with a jolt.

I have heard that INFJ's have particularly vivid dreams. And in my early 20's, I spent a lot of time trying to develop the ability to try and remember them and foster them.

However, it has always been a personal trait that I about 95% of any given night do not remember my dreams. If I wake up from a dream very, very rarely do I ever remember anything. I just wake up perturbed, startled and scared if it was apparently a bad one. On the opposite end I'll wake up content, smiling, or grinning if I had a good one.

I suppose it's a blessing and a curse exactly for that reason, eh?

PS: If I do happen to remember a dream, it is usually quite poignant that I do so. (Deceased family member dreams, warnings, etc.)

~Zafronio25

Reactions: CosmicINFJ