INFJs and INTPs | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and INTPs

Well, my INTP reads my mind sometimes. It's weird. I'll think of bringing something up for conversation and he does. I like that I feel relaxed around him, because we're both introverts. We're both okay just sitting there. Even though he isn't all about emotions like me, it brings my mind some quiet time. How do I explain this? I guess it's good that he can rationalize all my worries, because then they are not so worrisome. It's refreshing. I honestly do not think I would like to have another relationship with an NF, because it's too much NF for me (because I'm INFJ). INTP tends to balance it. There are other types that will too, but in this case.
And INTP's are truthful and straightforward, so I do not have to worry about over thinking things. It is what it is.

I'm an INTP male who had a relationship with an INFJ female. To put it simply, the other relationships I've had were dull in comparison. No one has made me feel like that before. I've never put that much thought and feeling into an individual before. I'm not a talker, but I could talk to her for hours. It ended after I found out something happened between her and someone else, I was shocked and it fucked with my head for a long time. I still talk to her sometimes but I'm not sure what to think of her. Another relationship with an INFJ would be quite interesting though. The connection was deep, and we even said we might marry one day. I've heard of some INTP/INFJ relationships that boast remarkable chemistry.

Yeah, I totally agree with this. I can talk to this INTP ALL DAY. For us being introverts, it is weird :)