INFJ queerness | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ queerness

Straight istj here.

No surprise there.

I've been typed as being...paranoid. Hate it. People just don't understand me. What some people see is not reality, but merely a misunderstanding.
My "paranoia" says there are people out there trying to get people to turn gay; trying to tell people it is the norm, when it is not. Heck, I don't try to make others paranoid. heh

I'm glad that you put the word paranoia in quotes, because if you or anyone are correct in a suspicion, then you or they are not paranoid regarding that matter.

My guess is that those who labelled you, were conducting an ad hom attack designed to discredit you.

Reactions: just me
I can see why people would think we are like that. Sensitivity and open-mindedness are quickly damned nowadays, if not always, and forevermore.

I am personally Bisexual, but I am not so for the sake of being so, and it does not make me promiscuous. On the contrary; I abhor promiscuity and cut off all such things like it. I am simply following my heart alongside my intuitive sense of the correct path and a bit of reasoning to make sure I avoid mistakes. I think most INFJs out there are more willing to follow themselves in this way than most people are comfortable with. In any case, as I always say, INFJs should just be themselves anyway. The bewildered faces of the masses may yet turn to applause... in time. With assertion and tact.