INFJ leadership issues | INFJ Forum

INFJ leadership issues

highlighter

Regular Poster
Jul 6, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
HI all,

So this topic is regarding INFjs Leadership and issues that come with it. I am INFJ male and I have been in leadership roles for over 15 years. one thing that drive me nuts is I cannot stand when people question my decisions or commands! I am not a dictator in leadership at all I like too hear from all and I take all things into account but I cannot stand for people to question me ONCE i have decided,

I believe the root of this comes from the Ni I live by it and walk by it, and NO I CANNOT EXPLAIN it nor do I want to or care too and I makes me sick to have to explain it to other people.....I cant deal with S types! why is it so hard to simply follow me!? this is more upsetting when I dont WANT TO BE a leader....I am asked to lead....or god or the universe or odin or whatever simply puts in places to lead.
I have no problem following or leading i dont care. but I cannot stand this "grey area" of be a leader BUT the people you lead will question you and make you prove shit too them. I hate it. I would rather not ever lead if thats the way it is. really it just makes me want to run away and go hide in the mountains or the beach.

do any of you INFJs feel this way? what has been your experience with being called to lead??

Questions are just an opportunity to let the world know the error of its ways and how intelligent and forward-thinking you are by contrast.