INFJ friend | INFJ Forum

INFJ friend

Discussion in 'The INFJ Typology' started by Blase, Apr 27, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by Blase
  1. Blase

Blase Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INF J/p
    I just found out tonight that my best friend's older brother, who is also basically my best friend, is an INFJ. its funny because I had the hardest time typing him, but it was because I was biased from typing anyone the same as me. I've come to the conclusion that this friend and I had a lot in common at earlier points in my life, before I knew about MBTI, but this seems to put an interesting spin on things. I feel blessed, since I'll be able to get a fairly accurate idea of what being an INFJ really means, since I can compare our differences and similarities, instead of just assuming that all INFJs are similar to myself. do any of you have a best friend whose an INFJ? its also kind of funny because of how rare male INFJs are supposed to be

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rawr

rawr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    IxTP
    Enneagram:
    human
    i have a good friend who is an INFJ, well he tested as that. I think he's more of an ENFJ though. i think his Fe trumps his Ni. very idealistic nonetheless

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...