INFJ friend | INFJ Forum

INFJ friend

Blase

Regular Poster
Feb 10, 2010
MBTI
INF J/p
I just found out tonight that my best friend's older brother, who is also basically my best friend, is an INFJ. its funny because I had the hardest time typing him, but it was because I was biased from typing anyone the same as me. I've come to the conclusion that this friend and I had a lot in common at earlier points in my life, before I knew about MBTI, but this seems to put an interesting spin on things. I feel blessed, since I'll be able to get a fairly accurate idea of what being an INFJ really means, since I can compare our differences and similarities, instead of just assuming that all INFJs are similar to myself. do any of you have a best friend whose an INFJ? its also kind of funny because of how rare male INFJs are supposed to be

I just found out tonight that my best friend's older brother, who is also basically my best friend, is an INFJ. its funny because I had the hardest time typing him, but it was because I was biased from typing anyone the same as me. I've come to the conclusion that this friend and I had a lot in common at earlier points in my life, before I knew about MBTI, but this seems to put an interesting spin on things. I feel blessed, since I'll be able to get a fairly accurate idea of what being an INFJ really means, since I can compare our differences and similarities, instead of just assuming that all INFJs are similar to myself. do any of you have a best friend whose an INFJ? its also kind of funny because of how rare male INFJs are supposed to be

i have a good friend who is an INFJ, well he tested as that. I think he's more of an ENFJ though. i think his Fe trumps his Ni. very idealistic nonetheless