infj/entp relationship that needs ur help | INFJ Forum

infj/entp relationship that needs ur help

Haifaa Aziz

May 31, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
Oh hii, am infj female and i just started this long distance relationship with someone who i can tell to be an entp. It started beautifuly we had many things in common, he's really cool and we got along in no time! I fell in love with him in no time n so did he , he even told me that he's planning on marrying me n that he'd do anything to get to me and marry me..it seemed beautiful until he started to draw himself away from me by not spending much time with me as we used to, i felt very confused and guilty because i thought i did or said something that hurt him, so i asked him about it he claimed that everything is fine and i should not worry and i should trust him for he loves me and he wont let go of me!! But i do feel like he makes excuses and he's not actually busy!

So recently I started to pretend am busy with my life because i thought maybe he needs space and because i hate to seem clingy! He asks me to chill so am kinda pretending to be relaxed but i dunno does he really mean it or if i did relax he'd be hurt as i feel hurt when he spend less time with me!! Is this what he means by being relaxed or am over reacting?! I just wish i could understand how should i get along with him without getting hurt because i really do like him a lot, and he makes me feel very special most times and i could feel his love for me! It's just i don't know how does he function!

Please help me understand if anyone does..

Last edited:
Did he explain what he was busy with? And have you met this guy in person before? How much lesser time is he spending with you as compared to the past? Just trying to understand the situation better.