INFJ and turning cold | INFJ Forum

INFJ and turning cold

rangrang88

Jun 8, 2016
MBTI
INFP
what does it mean when an INFJ tells you they are turning emotionally cold ? Does it mean they are angry and hurt/cut deeply?

Last edited:
Well, this is pretty serious. He or she will probably require the use of a blanket and some warmer clothing, for starters. Next I would suggest you recommend some hot liquids to bring the body core temperature up. Being cold is no fun, man. I prefer being warm.

Well, this is pretty serious. He or she will probably require the use of a blanket and some warmer clothing, for starters. Next I would suggest you recommend some hot liquids to bring the body core temperature up. Being cold is no fun, man. I prefer being warm.

LMAO. To be honest, i had a pretty good laugh at this one. were you being sarcastic? i mean emotionally cold, not physically!

For me, it is one of two things:

- A protective shell.
Something triggered my need to be more careful about opening up. INFJ are slow to trust.
In this case, I could warm up with time.

- I am completely done with you and/or don't want to know you.
This is rare for me (I cannot speak for others), but once this happens there is barely a chance I will ever warm up.

it means this:

"your name like ice into my heart"

[video=youtube;ESZ9_LgmLN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZ9_LgmLN0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Reactions: Sensiko
- I am completely done with you and/or don't want to know you.
This is rare for me (I cannot speak for others), but once this happens there is barely a chance I will ever warm up.

This.

I am slow to warm up but going cold is this to me. It usually involves deep hurt, breach of trust, and/or unresolved issues over time.

were you being sarcastic?

I thought it was obvious? :)

On topic, I've recently turned cold on a "friend" (loose term) whom I've gotten to know better after recent events. I've learned that he is a toxic, unhealthy person and I just don't like him. I'm soon to erase him from my life with no explanation.

It means you better bust out some genuine words of kindness or your ass is about to board a one way trip to byebyezville

Reactions: Asa