INFJ and the urban dictionary | INFJ Forum

INFJ and the urban dictionary

I know Kurt Cobain killed himself because we have the same personality traits INFj with a 4w5 and I want to kill myself all the time

Does it make me a bad person that I suppressed a giggle while reading that sentence? Probably. Yes, you are exactly like Kurt Cobain. Minus the fame, charisma, talent or money. Or fans. But other than that... twins. I do wish people would stop romanticizing their own morbidity so much.

Does it make me a bad person that I suppressed a giggle while reading that sentence? Probably. Yes, you are exactly like Kurt Cobain. Minus the fame, charisma, talent or money. Or fans. But other than that... twins. I do wish people would stop romanticizing their own morbidity so much.

We both have a nose, eyes, and ears, I am just like him!

As far as I know, the use of an uncapitalised fourth letter is the notation of Socionics personality types.

Some convert from Socionics types to Myers-Briggs types by changing (and capitalizing) the last letter if it's an introverted type, while leaving it the same (although still capitalizing) if it's an extraverted type. This conversion method is misguided, but much less so than believing that Socionics types are Myers-Briggs types.

Better conversion guidelines are that introverted types can turn out to be either of the other system's P/p or J/j equivalents (i.e: an INFj could turn out to be either an INFP or an INFJ; an INFJ could turn out to be either an INFj or an INFp).

Here is an article about the issue.

Note though that the two systems are pretty different in their constitutions, and they aren't really so compatible.

Last edited: