INFJ and the urban dictionary | INFJ Forum

INFJ and the urban dictionary

Discussion in 'Art, Entertainment, and Media' started by the, Feb 16, 2010.

Share This Page

More threads by the
  1. the

the Si master race.
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISTJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bored Now

On Holiday

Threads:
    MBTI:
    *blows kiss*

Does it make me a bad person that I suppressed a giggle while reading that sentence? Probably. Yes, you are exactly like Kurt Cobain. Minus the fame, charisma, talent or money. Or fans. But other than that... twins. I do wish people would stop romanticizing their own morbidity so much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    the

the Si master race.
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISTJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    We both have a nose, eyes, and ears, I am just like him!

4. GarmGarf

GarmGarf Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    As far as I know, the use of an uncapitalised fourth letter is the notation of Socionics personality types.

Some convert from Socionics types to Myers-Briggs types by changing (and capitalizing) the last letter if it's an introverted type, while leaving it the same (although still capitalizing) if it's an extraverted type. This conversion method is misguided, but much less so than believing that Socionics types are Myers-Briggs types.

Better conversion guidelines are that introverted types can turn out to be either of the other system's P/p or J/j equivalents (i.e: an INFj could turn out to be either an INFP or an INFJ; an INFJ could turn out to be either an INFj or an INFp).

Here is an article about the issue.

Note though that the two systems are pretty different in their constitutions, and they aren't really so compatible.

#4 GarmGarf, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010