I'm addicted! | INFJ Forum

I'm addicted!

Lerxst

Jul 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
To this show. I've watched every Youtube episode available (all the seasons) and find myself going back for more.

Something about the tragedy, drama, technical details and higher-quality-than-most editing has me hooked.

"Mayday" or "Aircrash Investigations" depending on your country. I've had to resort to Youtube since US channels don't seem to air it :(

I can't get into that kind of show. They tantalise you too much with how dramatic the whole incident was - and then just show you some low detail cgi re-enactment.

I do have a morbid enjoyment in watching bad falls/crashes/etc on youtube, however.

I can't get into that kind of show. They tantalise you too much with how dramatic the whole incident was - and then just show you some low detail cgi re-enactment.

I do have a morbid enjoyment in watching bad falls/crashes/etc on youtube, however.

Yeah, there were a few I skipped through because they spent too much time on the cheesy stuff, but the first one I watched was the Tenerife crash and that got me hooked!

Tenerife North Airport was the site of the deadliest accident in aviation history: in 1977 two Boeing 747s collided on a runway, killing 583 people.

The drama kind of speaks for itself in situations like that...