If we are living in a computer simulation.. | INFJ Forum

If we are living in a computer simulation..

kita

<font color=#990066>Regular Poster</font>
Jun 13, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
What do you think reality is like? Would it be the same or different? What do you think the purpose of simulating our universe would be?

What do you think reality is like? Would it be the same or different? What do you think the purpose of simulating our universe would be?

GET HER!

agent-smith-standing-in-rain-matrix-revolutions1.jpg

"Do you know what it really reminds me of? Tasty Wheat. Did you ever eat Tasty Wheat?"
"No, but technically, neither did you."
"That's exactly my point. Exactly. Because you have to wonder: how do the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like oatmeal, or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken, for example: maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything"

"The woman in the red dress... I made her"

Dude
whoa
..dude
WHOA!
dude

Sorry, I can't even think about Keanu reeves and not hear him being an idiot.

ON TOPIC: The real world would be either the wasteland of the future we all saw in the Matrix, or its a highly "malleable" reality. A more fantastic reality than this, one of magic and madness! A reason would be that the real world was too changeable and unstable, and this is a refuge of constant physical laws, slower entropy, and less chance of your whole world being unturned by the greater powers in it, whatever they may be.