I need a new Job | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I need a new Job

Social engineering would be AMAZING to get into. I havent the slightest clue how to do that though.
Ill figure something out soon, i think about it constantly.
You want to do that, join or work with the military like Susan Headley.

Social engineering would be AMAZING to get into. I havent the slightest clue how to do that though.

Good luck as there is a lot of cancer that has been built into the system over the past century intended to make people wilful slaves. Change is slow and worse still the generations are stuck in their ways and are getting worse as time goes on, they have to cycle out through old age and should the system collapse it will be as a shock like no other.

My story exactly—14 years of fighting bullshit to realize I had control the whole time to hit eject and do what I feel is better

Don’t worry just get out

Reactions: jn56uytrx
Good luck as there is a lot of cancer that has been built into the system over the past century intended to make people wilful slaves. Change is slow and worse still the generations are stuck in their ways and are getting worse as time goes on, they have to cycle out through old age and should the system collapse it will be as a shock like no other.

So true it makes me sick just reading it

There is no think, only do

Find schools, apply, try to stay and go at the same time or just up and go

Go go go

Get out