[INTJ] I apologize.

Alomoes

Community Member
Jan 15, 2015
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Because the definitions are so horrible, and I couldn't see through the definitions, I mistyped.

I'm the stereotypical INFJ, I predict that at least some of you want to test my existence.

Fun fact. Supposedly Abe Lincoln was this. I'd concur.

You guys? I don't even know.

But yeah. I'm taking all the cool people. Not that you care. Only one who probably would is ENFJ. In the case that I meet an ENFJ on this forum, its gg scrubs, you win. Seeing as INFJ is a beta thing, and you guys are the same, that is probably true.

Because the definitions are so horrible, and I couldn't see through the definitions, I mistyped.

I'm the stereotypical INFJ, I predict that at least some of you want to test my existence.

But yeah. I'm taking all the cool people. Not that you care. Only one who probably would is ENFJ. In the case that I meet an ENFJ on this forum, its gg scrubs, you win. Seeing as INFJ is a beta thing, and you guys are the same, that is probably true.

This is one of the more bizarre posts I've read here.

Reactions: rawr and Switchgirl
A-whua...???

Have you ever considered visiting a psychiatrist to see if you have a schizoid or schizotypal disorder?

e: cuz seriously you, especially for a young person, act like you're bugfuck crazy

Last edited:
i'm not sure what i just read.

i'm not sure i care either.

and i'm not sure why i'm posting this.

Reactions: Switchgirl
No need to apologize. Thank you for recognizing the cool people. Society's pretty crazy, you just get used to it... and sometimes pitch fits over it.

Last edited:
I think many of the responses to this post are a bit harsh but perhaps there is past history here that I am unaware of. For myself I found it difficult to understand the post, really any aspect of it. Almost like it was typed by someone going through a stroke at the time they typed it.
It happens, if I guessed correctly I honestly hope you made it through the other side with minimal damage.

Reactions: j654dgj7
God, I hope it's not something as bad as a stroke. >_<

Reactions: rawr

Are you implying that the type descriptions for MBTI are vague, and in turn, caused you to mistype yourself? You say that you are a stereotypical INFJ but have INTJ as your type. And I think Abe Lincoln was an INTP. This leads me to believe you are confused as to what type you are. Very common, if I am correct.

This, of course, is only a guess as to what you may be apologizing for. If I am incorrect, would you mind letting us all know exactly what the apology is for? Either way, you owe no one an apology for anything.

I'm a stereotypical INFJ, I predict that at least some of you don't agree with this typing and want to challenge my existence. Supposedly Abe Lincoln was an INFJ and I agree. What are the types of you guys (the forum)? I don't have a clue. But yeah, I'm claiming all the cool people from history as INFJ, not that you care. One who would probably care is an ENFJ. In the case I meet an ENFJ on this forum, it's gg scrubs (JJ from Scrubs?), you win. (I think hes saying there are no ENFJs on the forum).

Seeing as INFJ is a beta thing, and you guys are the same, that is probably true. (He's referring the the Socionics Beta quadra here)

You're welcome.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn

Yes, i do. You don't seem very infj to me. I'm not sure what you mean by testing your existence though.

Last edited: