Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
[video=youtube;VcLERVsu1O8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcLERVsu1O8[/video]
"Its like all the things that made me human are fading away." - Lucy

Last edited:
''We can unlock secrets that go beyond our universe. I'm not even sure if mankind is ready'' (yes other dimensions)

Shape shifting reptilians (watch the eyes)

Predictive programming (preparing the collective consciousness for the future)

Watch for the ET that flashes on the big screens towards the end of the clip at approx 2:16 (nice subliminal!)

Lucy...lucis feros...lucifer....the lightbringer

Statue of the light bringer (the illuminator...the illuminated ones...the illuminati) outside the rockefeller centre:

3530128-860807-rockefeller-center-prometheus-statue-manhattan-new-york.jpg

Surrounded by the ring of saturn (father time...the perception of man made time roots us into the physical matrix)

Look at the 'universal' symbol at the very start of the trailer....it has the ring of saturn around it made up of the word 'universal'

Last edited:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/scarlett-johansson-again-defends-israeli-company/

[h=1]Scarlett Johansson again defends Israeli company[/h]
JERUSALEM – Hollywood superstar Scarlett Johansson on Sunday again defended her decision to represent Israeli soda-maker SodaStream and shot down biased criticism of and efforts to boycott the Jewish state.
In an interview with the UK’s Observer that was supposed to focus on her role in an upcoming film, Johansson was aggressively confronted over her spokesperson position with SodaStream, which operates a large factory near the “Jewish settlement” of Ma’aleh Adumim.
The factory employs hundreds of Palestinian Arabs and Israeli Jews, and, according to Johansson, “is a model for some sort of movement forward in a seemingly impossible situation.”
That wasn’t good enough for the interviewer, who wrote that Johansson must have been given some bad advice or made a wrong decision, but was now unable to extract herself from the situation without upsetting one side or another.
History is still being made in Israel today — don’t miss it. Subscribe to “Israel Today.”
Not so, Johansson retorted, insisting that she “stands behind that decision. I was aware of that particular factory before I signed [on]…and…it still doesn’t seem like a problem.”
Clearly becoming frustrated with the starlet, the interviewer pointed out that the biggest names in the international community all regard Israeli settlements as illegal and a detriment to the dignity and livelihood of Palestinian Arabs.
Determined not to be cowed, Johansson replied, “I think that’s something that’s very easily debatable.” She went on to note that while a firm majority in the UK might back the interviewer’s position, that is certainly not true everywhere.
Johansson also took a shot at the UK-based charity Oxfam, from which she stepped down as a global ambassador when Oxfam too harshly criticized her relationship with SodaStream.
“There’s plenty of evidence that Oxfam does support and has funded a BDS [anti-Israel boycott, divest, sanctions] movement in the past. It’s something that can’t really be denied,” Johansson said. “For a non-governmental organization to be supporting something that’s supporting a political cause… there’s something that feels not right about that to me.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/scarlett-johansson-again-defends-israeli-company/#bRJGdAAYtP0FGRTQ.99

24th August 2015 Pennsylvania

''We can unlock secrets that go beyond our universe. I'm not even sure if mankind is ready'' (yes other dimensions)

Shape shifting reptilians (watch the eyes)

Predictive programming (preparing the collective consciousness for the future)

Watch for the ET that flashes on the big screens towards the end of the clip at approx 2:16 (nice subliminal!)

Lucy...lucis feros...lucifer....the lightbringer

Statue of the light bringer (the illuminator...the illuminated ones...the illuminati) outside the rockefeller centre:

View attachment 20577

Surrounded by the ring of saturn (father time...the perception of man made time roots us into the physical matrix)

Look at the 'universal' symbol at the very start of the trailer....it has the ring of saturn around it made up of the word 'universal'

I briefly unblocked your post because I wanted to see what you had so much to talk about concerning this post of mine. I am so glad I did. You are now officially blocked again.

Reactions: DonTaushMe
I briefly unblocked your post because I wanted to see what you had so much to talk about concerning this post of mine. I am so glad I did. You are now officially blocked again.

Until the next time :)

[video=youtube;50ZedImnF0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZedImnF0c[/video]

Blocking, you're doing it wrong.

Blocking, you're doing it wrong.

Here's the thing.....on some level a person wants to hear what is being said

Then on another level they pull away when the info challenges their currently held perception of reality

Another time...the part that's looking for answers might come to the front again and want to listen

Then the other side...the side that wants to keep the status quo...that will take over again and say ''no i don't like what you're saying, i don't even like you''

Then the other side wants to hear....like an itch that wants scratched

We're curious creatures by nature. But at the same time we are also fearful of change. Its a paradoxical dynamic

Our ability to take control over the evolution of our own perceptions depends on how able we are to overcome the fear of change

Reactions: apemon and the
[video=youtube;EiikWNu4yiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiikWNu4yiU[/video]

Sorry, but this is a movie thread, isn't it? The subforum is called Entertainment and Media. Is there any place on this forum where there aren't any conspiracy theories?

Sorry, but this is a movie thread, isn't it? The subforum is called Entertainment and Media. Is there any place on this forum where there aren't any conspiracy theories?

So talk film then and ignore the so called 'conspiracy theories'. Be the change you want to see...mould the forum

What have you got to say about the movie 'lucy'?

The OP says his dad is a freemasonic grandmaster by the way; he also says he has seen the ark of the covenant

Last edited: