djarendee

Jul 26, 2012
MBTI
ESTP SLE-Ti
Enneagram
8w7 Sx/So
ESTP: "YOU GON' GET RAPED"
INFJ: "I'M GON' GET RAPED"
ISTP: "Date of birth?" "Blood type?" "country of birth?" "ethnicity?" "Favorite book?" "Why?" "why?' "why?" "why?"
ENFJ: "omg I love that. ZOMG I love all those things too! wow that's incredible! Lets talk more about things we love!"
ESFJ: "OMG I LOVE GLOW IN THE DARK MUSHROOMS. LETS EAT SOME!"
ISFJ: "Come over here. I made you some spaghetti, I waxed your car, then I washed the insides of your shoes to smell like swiss alpine... what possible reason do you have to leave me?"
INTP: "DERP"
ENTP: "SURPRISE! YOUR PANTS HAVE DISAPPEARED. Now lets talk about myself."
ENTJ: "Kiss me or I crush you"
INTJ: *shows me her last report card and tells me she hates me*
ISFP: "I'm not hitting on you. I'm not I swear. I'm not touching your penis, I'm checking your pulse."
ESFP: "Here, drink this jager."
ESTJ: "You're such a nice guy who never drinks and never talks about women like they're tramps! You have so many good morals and an upstanding and put together reputation! Now lets go do your favorite activity and see an opera then drink wine while talking about my poodle and why you love it so much."
ENFP: "hey I'm having a compliment party on friday. You should be there."
ISTJ: *stares*
INFP: "tehe... you wanna give me a bath?"

Unless it is my instructor telling me to stay after class so he can talk to me about what a bad programmer I am and how I don't use enough comments like a naughty girl, you've got it all wrong.

ESTP: "YOU GON' GET RAPED"
ISTP: "Date of birth?" "Blood type?" "country of birth?" "ethnicity?" "Favorite book?" "Why?" "why?' "why?" "why?"
ENFJ: "omg I love that. ZOMG I love all those things too! wow that's incredible! Lets talk more about things we love!"
ESFJ: "OMG I LOVE GLOW IN THE DARK MUSHROOMS. LETS EAT SOME!"
ISFJ: "Come over here. I made you some spaghetti, I waxed your car, then I washed the insides of your shoes to smell like swiss alpine... what possible reason do you have to leave me?"
INTP: "DERP"
ENTP: "SURPRISE! YOUR PANTS HAVE DISAPPEARED. Now lets talk about myself."
ENTJ: "Kiss me or I crush you"
INTJ: *shows me her last report card and tells me she hates me*
ISFP: "I'm not hitting on you. I'm not I swear. I'm not touching your penis, I'm checking your pulse."
ESFP: "Here, drink this jager."
ESTJ: "You're such a nice guy who never drinks and never talks about women like they're tramps! You have so many good morals and an upstanding and put together reputation! Now lets go do your favorite activity and see an opera then drink wine while talking about my poodle and why you love it so much."
ENFP: "hey I'm having a compliment party on friday. You should be there."
ISTJ: *stares*
INFP: "tehe... you wanna give me a bath?"

This is kinda lame. I was expecting more.

We should expand on it u_u

I'd say it's more like this:

ESTP: Nice fucking weather. Want to?
ISTP: What's a nice girl/guy like you doing in a chatroom like this?
ISFJ: I'm sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.
ESFP: Is that a keg in your pants? Because I'd love to tap that ass.
ISFP: I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
ESFJ: Hey, is it just me, or are we destined to be married?
ISTJ: I know the spring constant for my mattress. Wanna take some data?
ESTJ: Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
INTP: Baby, being with me is like a Paladin casting Divine Shield. It'll last about 10 seconds and you won't feel a thing.
INFP: What's a princess like you doing in a dungeon like this?
ENTP: Your lab bench, or mine?
ENTJ: I've got a stimulus package waiting for you in my pants.
INTJ: I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior.
ENFP: Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary under "Shazaam!"?
ENFJ: You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
INFJ: The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

That dress looks great on you...as a matter of fact, so would I.

I can usually tell when someone is up to no good, but I don't get into situations of feeling unsafe when I get bad vibes from someone like that. I have learned to trust myself about that and I run for the hills.

Ummm...for me it's always been more that I know as soon as I meet someone if I would have a chance with them. So I never pursued anyone that I didn't eventually get. But it's not that everyone wants to be with me or something, it's that I know right away that they do or don't. Ya know? And I don't "flirt". I just basically make it clear that I am interested in them as a person. I don't know how to flirt!!!

[MENTION=6602]CaityCatherine[/MENTION]

I know what you mean. I am pretty bad at flirting, too. It's not that I'm completely clueless about how to do it, but that it just doesn't come as naturally for me as it does for the EPs.

[MENTION=6602]CaityCatherine[/MENTION]

I know what you mean. I am pretty bad at flirting, too. It's not that I'm completely clueless about how to do it, but that it just doesn't come as naturally for me as it does for the EPs.

I do think there might be something to the EP personalities that helps them with the flirtation thing. Extroverts are maybe not afraid to do it and are confident enough in their extroverted abilities to put themselves out there, and the P types are less aware of every single thing the person is doing and thinking and feeling, so it gives them the ability to keep on with it?

Just an interpretive guess. I am very much not the expert here, but I love thinking about these things. :)

When I try to flirt I fall flat on my face. When I do flirt I am not consciously aware of it, but my coworkers let me know when it happens.

I stare at bitches on the BART train with a grin. Always via the window reflection, otherwise it's just creepy.

Reactions: acd