how tangible is tangible

Grey Wolf

Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
This is not a thread on what is real. The line between this and what is real is very thin but its still there. thats just a clarification haha.

ok, now the proper stuff.
my question is, how tangible is tangible. I mean, as from the secret and other research, we are all but atoms and molecules vibrating if you think about it. In that sense, are we not any different than the air/water/everything else around us?

is everything just different variations of atoms and molecules put together? Thus, If we touch something, tangible is what we are touching. I mean, Is there a way for us to incorporate the molecules around us into us and us into our eviroment? Are we merely touching/ feeling something that is actually us?

is everything just different variations of atoms and molecules put together?

Yes.

Thus, If we touch something, tangible is what we are touching. I mean, Is there a way for us to incorporate the molecules around us into us and us into our eviroment?
We eat and breathe, so we incorporate molecules from our environment into our bodies constantly. And we shed skin, hair, etc, so we are dropping off material from our bodies as well.

Are we merely touching/ feeling something that is actually us?
We get our sense of touch from receptors located in the dermis that are affected by changes in the epidermis. So in essence, yes we are sensing changes in us that result from changes in the environment.