[INFJ] - How Doesni And Fe Work When Reading People? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] How Doesni And Fe Work When Reading People?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
can you guys read people so well,as to see into there subconsious iv read infjs can?
ok first off infjs always tend to see right through me,but iv always noticed that they can pick things up that would seem almost psychic,like sometimes i feel guilty about something but id hide that way up in my unconsious even to the point that i forgot about it,and while im talking with my infj friend he would say something very metaphoricaly that would bring it out like wow!there are also other instances were they can bring out things that was lurking in my subconsious,like even i did not now i was thinking that!,like,sometimes i dont know the reason why i think things,and an infj can bring out subconsious thoughts and it would strike me,like wow,they can also easily hurt me if they want,sometimes they get insights into me that baffle me and i think how did they know that!!!
so how do you guys see into peoples subconsious like you can see into there subconsious intensions and motivations and even deeper into there unconsious,i know ni is indeed a subconsious act,how does fe and ni work when seeing through someone
so how do you guys see into peoples subconsious like how does fe and ni work to do that and give some examples of when you could see into someones subconsious....?

Reactions: Sandie33
Thoughts travel....try this:
Next time you're with a group of friends think one thought for a few minutes, don't pay attention to anything or any one else just hoover on that same thought. Someone in your group will speak out with a relation to your thought.

:) It works! It also shows a clue as to who in the group is most impressionable or easily lead.