How Dirty Is Your Mind Really? | INFJ Forum

How Dirty Is Your Mind Really?

2d99e8f0-bca7-400f-8c0c-deb9a9ac95f6.jpg

You mind is 10% dirty!

You have a very mature, sophisticated and smart mind that sees things as they are.
You have a very practical way of thinking that doesn't leave much to the imagination. You are always reliable, you have the best pieces of advice on every situation, and the people in your life can always count on you for emotional support.

Reactions: Free
Another tenner.

I used to sometimes go out clubbing with this couple I knew from when I worked in the bars. One of them was a professional drag queen. One night, the one who was not a drag queen cornered me in the club we were at and started saying all this stuff to me about how I pretended to be pure and innocent but underneath I was really just a filthy little... etc. I excused myself, they went home, and we didn't really spend any time together after that.

Reactions: Peppermint
10% Dirty

2d99e8f0-bca7-400f-8c0c-deb9a9ac95f6.jpg

You mind is 10% dirty!

You have a very mature, sophisticated and smart mind that sees things as they are.
You have a very practical way of thinking that doesn't leave much to the imagination. You are always reliable, you have the best pieces of advice on every situation, and the people in your life can always count on you for emotional support.

e87da385-8e62-4ec1-8297-1be6a41508df.jpg

Your mind is 50% dirty!

You are well balanced and smart.
You can be very funny and engaging when you want to be, and you can also be very serious when needed.
You tend to see a lot of "dirty" things, and you can come up with dirty jokes on the spot, but you know when you can share them, and when you need to keep them to yourself.

50% Dirty

image.jpg

You can be very funny and engaging when you want to be, and you can also be very serious when needed.
You tend to see a lot of "dirty" things, and you can come up with dirty jokes on the spot, but you know when you can share them, and when you need to keep them to yourself.

10%. I am feeble.

811b7d63-edad-45dc-890c-d2138ae55b35.jpg

:m178:

50% Dirty

e87da385-8e62-4ec1-8297-1be6a41508df.jpg

Your mind is 50% dirty!

10% dirty

> How Dirty Is Your Mind Really?

811b7d63-edad-45dc-890c-d2138ae55b35.jpg

Your mind is 90% Dirty!

You have a very creative mind that can connect almost everything into something dirty.
You love to find the more "exotic" aspects of everyday objects and experiences, and give them your signature flare.
Some people might find it a bit much for their taste, but most people will love you for your confidence and humor.

:md:

I think the test is flawed... I'm pretty sure 69% wasn't a possible result...

Last edited: