How creative are you? | INFJ Forum

How creative are you?

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
This is a scientifically backed test to measure your creativity. It's best not to do any research before taking the test.

Take it here

Please post your own results in spoiler tags to avoid contamination before people take the test. Do not read other people's results until you have taken the test.

Screenshot_20210715-233731.png

91%

Please post your own results
30CD52B9-31FA-46B5-81ED-4B70315AE886.png
Is this really a test for Ne? It feels like it’s exploring only one aspect of creativity - that of generating independent and maybe novel possibilities. It doesn’t explore depth / integrative creativity of the sort that eg goes into creating a significant work of art.

Last edited:
Is this really a test for Ne? It feels like it’s exploring only one aspect of creativity - that of generating independent and maybe novel possibilities. It doesn’t explore depth / integrative creativity of the sort that eg goes into creating a significant work of art.
It's certainty not the only measure! But I definitely see a pattern of people with certain traits scoring unusually high on this

86.2%
That was fun.

Ll9WCHO.png

Last edited:
I really wanna figure out how to game this test for the highest possible results now.
It’s not easy - I increased my score by a couple of points after another two tries. But looking at the table - it tells me of the 10 words I chose second time round that toe and banana are the most likely to appear together in ordinary usage. Not a very intuitive match to try and avoid lol.

PqzLhQH.png

I hate, hate, hated this test. It rejected so many words. Frustrating as hell.
Does that mean I was being too creative? I was about to give up when I
put in the food item as a way of taking the piss. Voila! Success!
Wall.gif

edit: @slant thank you for posting this...I must admit I enjoyed it.

As a medical nerd, I entered a medical word or two. Um, no.

Cheers,
Ian

Last edited:
This wasn't the easiest test as English isn't my native language, but I tried. :sweatsmile:

@flower

Given your performance, you will not be given any handicap in the future. You’re in the Native English Speakers’ League now.
Jumpup.gif

Cheers,
Ian