Home? | INFJ Forum

Home?

marty44

Community Member
Jul 11, 2008
MBTI
Infj
Where are we really from? Does anyone ever feel like they are not from this psycho planet? Eating animals,riding each other,putting people you love in holes in the ground?
Come on.ffs. This isn't who we really are.It can't be.My intuition screams it to me every day.
We have a home. A gentle kind place.I don't know where it is or how to get there but this isn't it.

Apologies if I put anyone off being human this morning but I just had enough! It is something I contemplate a lot though and do feel that we have a home away from here.This came into mind after I wrote it;A passage from a channel from the other side...

"The next time you don't like the physical, hoping for a free pass to the eternal, we suggest you recall the utter awe of your fingertips as they caress the skin you now inhabit. The path can be as "heavenly" as the destination.
You will appreciate the physical much more after the experience. We were much like yourselves in our quest for the attainment of enlightenment. Imagine our surprise when once nonphysical, we realized the value of the body.
We relate our experience so that you may blend both moments for more advanced evolvement.
Consider it.
It may change how you proceed with this current linear."

Where are we really from? Does anyone ever feel like they are not from this psycho planet? Eating animals,riding each other,putting people you love in holes in the ground?
Come on.ffs. This isn't who we really are.It can't be.My intuition screams it to me every day.
We have a home. A gentle kind place.I don't know where it is or how to get there but this isn't it.

Marty! I pretty much wrote the same thing on Quinlan's "Abstract" thread yesterday! That's exactly how I feel.

I knew I wasn't crazy! lol..

You will appreciate the physical much more after the experience. We were much like yourselves in our quest for the attainment of enlightenment. Imagine our surprise when once nonphysical, we realized the value of the body.

Brings to mind Son of Adam label in Narnia...

I vaguely recall reading something along these lines. It is almost as if this most cherished of gifts, human life, is something that is, ummm craved for lack of better understanding. How do i say this...We have capacities entirely unique from the otherly, but I'm not sure what that means exactly outside of our physical being and ability to think, ego-taming issues, Karma and so forth. Not sure what I'm on to, do you?:meyes:

Last edited:
I feel that way definitely about America. I'd like to find some other city somewhere outside of America, where I don't have religious zealots breathing down my back constantly, and that's invading the politics. And somewhere where I don't have to drive a car. I honestly never want to drive. My bicycle gets me everywhere I need to go, and in a much more peaceful, zen-like, non-polluting fashion :).