Hillary Clinton 2016 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton 2016

iu

Reactions: the
I found out today what Hillary's main problem is. She's officially insane. She's still talking about contesting the election results. Apparently unable to process the fact she lost by an indisputable landslide.
Contest them sure. Let's factor in all the illegal votes you got that you thought would win it for.you.
Just an insane out of touch person.

I found out today what Hillary's main problem is. She's officially insane. She's still talking about contesting the election results. Apparently unable to process the fact she lost by an indisputable landslide.
Contest them sure. Let's factor in all the illegal votes you got that you thought would win it for.you.
Just an insane out of touch person.

Do you feel disappointed in Trump that she's not in jail?

He doesn't care to lock her up! because he's got a lot to worry about now with being under investigation himself. And it's not even his first year!
We know Trump isn't under investigation.
But I was harsh on Hillary. We all know why she's stiring this up. She knows she's going to trial and shell be able to say "Trumps going after me because I'm questioning the results and only for that reason." She's not insane just scared and sick.

How long should he wait until he finally drains the swamp?
Even if he were able I wouldn't suspect it we be easy or fast.
Still, he needs to get cracking. He s safe against any Democrat challenger but an incoming conservative could take 2020 away from him.

Reactions: the
I think in the future it should be a requirement for a President to be reelected that he complete a certain percentage of campaign promises.

@Eventhorizon we have known Trump has been under investigation for obstruction of justice since June. His business dealings have been under investigation since July. We will see where it leads! But I do delight in all the scrutiny he is under, especially after Trump spent 8 years saying Obama wasn't a legit president and harassing Obama for his birth certificate.

@Eventhorizon we have known Trump has been under investigation for obstruction of justice since June. His business dealings have been under investigation since July. We will see where it leads! But I do delight in all the scrutiny he is under, especially after Trump spent 8 years saying Obama wasn't a legit president and harassing Obama for his birth certificate.
Oh right... I forgot about the obstruction of justice charge.

One would potentially love to believe in karma. Hillary exists though which pretty much disproves the idea right off the bat.

Reactions: Skarekrow
One would potentially love to believe in karma. Hillary exists though which pretty much disproves the idea right off the bat.

You clearly don’t have any real concept of Karma.

Glad i could help you formulate that thought.

Reactions: Skarekrow