High School Relationship (sorta)

3yodern

Four
Jun 9, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
So recently this year i became great friends with an ENFJ Girl. We became really close but never discussed much about relationships. I only heard her mention her past boyfriend maybe once or twice and only how much of a jerk he was and it wasn't really when she knew i was listening. She hasn't dated since before we met, over a year. I Just became a senior yesterday and she just graduated. People had before taken advantage of her kindness and she only kept a few close friends, me included. I had always had feelings for her but i kind of supressed them as i didn't want to ruin our friendship. One night at her graduation party she kissed me on the cheek and called me sweet as i left. I know that's not much but since then for the past 2 weeks i tried to get closer to her. Problem is shes going away to college and i don't graduate for another year. I don't know if i got too close and freaked her out or she doesn't want to be hurt as on the last day she seemed to become very quiet, and tried to cut all ties to the school including me. We used to text all the time but instead of continuing conversations it became onesided. At this point its been 2 days since we last talked so i figured id give it a week and see if she texts me. Like i said IDK if i freaked her out or if she just has mixed feelings about leaving and wants to be alone. Any help, id like to date her as her personality is amazing, but i dont want to lose one of my best friends.

Note: we do some light flirting when we text but only starting in the past couple weeks. We also hug a lot since we became good friends, but i don't believe i was ever officially friend zoned as she never treated me like most guys.