missjayjay

Community Member
Mar 27, 2014
merica
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
hello, I want your opinion. What do you think is the meaning behind this song? The first time I heard this song, I fell in love with it, it spoke to me. I just don't have a clear idea of what it's about. I hear certain lines in the song that make sense to me, I just can't seem to piece those lines together to fully understand the songs meaning.
Write your opinions below.
thanks, jay
:m165:
[video=youtube;F0iY42PFoEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0iY42PFoEY[/video]

Last edited:
I'm not completely sure about what the songs meaning is but I think it's talking about being in love but still being confused about it. idk :) it's a really cool sing though. I actually really like. Oh and good luck on finding a better answer then mine. I'm actually really curious about it myself now. :)

It seems they're talking about falling in love with their inner authentic self and union with the Creator through the chakras. The chakras are connected by the Kundalini Energy . As we open up each chakra we receive more and more of the Light of Love from the Creator. We expand our consciousness and we become filled with the Light, Love, and Grace of the Universe.
Some call it Ascension. Some call it the Shift. Some call it Enlightenment. They're all the same....LOVE.

[MENTION=12215]dnskn101[/MENTION] [MENTION=12070]Delta[/MENTION] [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION]

thanks, you're answers where really helpful. you guys are awesome! :m123:

[MENTION=12215]dnskn101[/MENTION] [MENTION=12070]Delta[/MENTION] [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION]

thanks, you're answers where really helpful. you guys are awesome! :m123:

Thank you Missjayjay. I've listened to all Ivy Soles songs and watched all her Youtube stuff now. What a marvelously bright young star. Love her!

I am spreading the word about her. It is nice to find some meaningful, original music. This will lead to other things for me, most definitely.

I'm into all that Chakra stuff.