Hey , watch this. | INFJ Forum

Hey , watch this.

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Ostrich-head-sand.png

Lay down. It will pass. They will go away.

Reactions: BritNi and Sandie33
It seems we all overlook something. Maybe we just look the other way? Maybe we think it will pass. In the end, most things we feel strongly about really happen. The question seems to be, do we confront our feelings or do we hide from them? Are feelings even acceptable on a world level, anyway?

Reactions: BritNi and Sandie33
It seems we all overlook something. Maybe we just look the other way? Maybe we think it will pass. In the end, most things we feel strongly about really happen. The question seems to be, do we confront our feelings or do we hide from them? Are feelings even acceptable on a world level, anyway?
o_O
You okay there?

If you see stuff going wrong and have the ability to draw attention to getting it fixed, speak up... I do. Yeah, it leads the wrong way sometimes, but at least I can live with myself.

Reactions: BritNi and Wyote
Hey, no.
53288261_2226167620799639_5738811814960755206_n.jpg

o_O

If you see stuff going wrong and have the ability to draw attention to getting it fixed, speak up... I do. Yeah, it leads the wrong way sometimes, but at least I can live with myself.

How unfortunate to correct something we know so little about. One's life can be lived in torment. A person should be certain of what he is doing before stirring things he has little understanding of. Let him first understand.

Reactions: BritNi
How unfortunate to correct something we know so little about. One's life can be lived in torment. A person should be certain of what he is doing before stirring things he has little understanding of. Let him first understand.
That is not the way I interpreted your post. Not at all.
You might want to be a little less cryptic when posting and hoping for responses, it really helps.

Reactions: BritNi and just me
It is how I talk with people I know. May I say this and hope for a response, then? What better way to send a message than to tell someone in secrecy?

That is not the way I interpreted your post. Not at all.
You might want to be a little less cryptic when posting and hoping for responses, it really helps.

I actually thought you interpreted it quite well. It took decades to learn the other side of the coin. I learned from experience. It caused me grief and anguish and did nothing. However, I believe in doing so whatever the consequences if led by God to do something. I'll think of a good or possibly terrible analogy to use in the near future.

Guess it would be like turning a kid in from stealing food, to find out he was helping feed someone that could not feed himself. Bad analogy.

I have a hard time cutting a pasture sometimes. As I get the job almost finished, grasshoppers of all kinds fill the high grasses and weeds. Yes, I slow down when some of them are struggling and almost free.
green-grasshopper.jpg

Want to keep some of them around, whether what I do or do not do matters. I'm not saving the species, but I allowed that one or those three to clear the blades coming their way. I don't try to save them all. Yet, it is something to do.