Help! Infj or enfp :( | INFJ Forum

Help! Infj or enfp :(

You smell a lot more like ENFP to me than INFJ, but have you ever considered ENFJ? I think that ENFJs a lot of the time embody "P" attributes as a result of intaking outside expectations, subconsciously. People also tend to test as E --> I during times of stress.

Why are INFP and ENFJ not under consideration?

She doesn't strike me as INFP-like in the slightest. I don't think an INFP would even be able to create answers like that as a fabrication.

I don't embody the 'bossy' attribute that enfjs are known to have. They seem a lot more tenacious and organised than I am? Infps seem like a quiet dreamlike creature who is often shy? I'm not shy. I can be quiet but definitely not shy.

I don't embody the 'bossy' attribute that enfjs are known to have. They seem a lot more tenacious and organised than I am? Infps seem like a quiet dreamlike creature who is often shy? I'm not shy. I can be quiet but definitely not shy.

Do you know more than one or two ENFJs in the real world who have an understanding of cognitive functions, or are you perhaps going off of internet-propagated stereotypes which reduce an entire group of people to a few adjectives?

If you are just looking for an answer that is going to point towards which self-reported traits you embody, then yes, you are ENFP.

I do love people in the sense that I find their behaviour interesting and such.

We were just talking about this. :)

I would love to hear what other people have to say. When someone studies people in an objective way, which functions tend to be the most utilized? It's interesting to me that we say someone is xxFx if they are interested in people even when it's very observant, uninvolved, and attempting to not interfere. If someone takes the same interest in watching ants or rats behave, we tend to say they are xxTx. Why?