*HELLP* NEED HELP ON THIS ONE.

Skybladezero

Lucky
Jul 30, 2014
MBTI
XNFX
Enneagram
9w1 7w6 4b
Hello INFJ people, I want to share experiences I had about "knowing" things out of nowhere. Well, not really out of "nowhere" but because I predict things from a basis (knowledge, experience, impression,etc). And I read people intuitively and it seems that I'm right most of the time.

I know why and how a movie ends, intuitively. I watched Robocop (the remake) and its the first time I watched it. I just scanned it and not really watching it (I watched it from a bus), and there's subtitles. Suddenly, I had a feeling that Robocop movie is all about Rational Vs morality, and it's going to end by Robocop choosing between the two. I think it the ending has something to do with his family.

I knew it's going to be like that because I knew from the start that the dilemma would be like that. Without thinking and pondering for a long time before realizing it. Kinda obvious.

I also guessed correctly in a manga I'm reading what kind of power will the opponent have. I knew this because of the opponent's backstory. The opponent is a good guy in his history, he changed into an evil guy because he was disappointed about something I don't want to discuss here anymore. Now, he lost and suddenly he realized that he's missing something and activated a new power. And this is where the manga ends. I guessed what kind of new power he'll be having, and I'm right when I read the next chapter. I figured out that if he changed his personality, so does his power. And I got a strong feeling that he'll do it. And so I was right.

I always see through the end of plots of movies. And it's kind of disappointing when I'm right because I spoiled myself. I also do this when I play video games (with stories).

When it comes to people reading, I always see through the true personality of a person. For example, I knew that my classmate is a kind of justice woman before just because of she wanted to be a policewoman. I also knew that my friend is really boastful beneath his humble personality. One thing for sure, I always look deep inside people's personalities by reversing what they show to people, and it will lead me beneath the core of the person's heart.
(Could this be Fi too? I think not because I don't base my guess on what I should feel. Instead I knew what they're feeling! I'm an empath right through the bone.)
(Plus, Fi is more attuned in personal values. And I do have personal values, but I don't stick on em for I value logic more than feelings)

This is the only accounts that I could remember. If it's not Ni, tell me why and at least tell me what function I used. Thanks!

Reactions: Kgal
Hello INFJ people, I want to share experiences I had about "knowing" things out of nowhere. Well, not really out of "nowhere" but because I predict things from a basis (knowledge, experience, impression,etc). And I read people intuitively and it seems that I'm right most of the time.

I know why and how a movie ends, intuitively. I watched Robocop (the remake) and its the first time I watched it. I just scanned it and not really watching it (I watched it from a bus), and there's subtitles. Suddenly, I had a feeling that Robocop movie is all about Rational Vs morality, and it's going to end by Robocop choosing between the two. I think it the ending has something to do with his family.

I knew it's going to be like that because I knew from the start that the dilemma would be like that. Without thinking and pondering for a long time before realizing it. Kinda obvious.

I also guessed correctly in a manga I'm reading what kind of power will the opponent have. I knew this because of the opponent's backstory. The opponent is a good guy in his history, he changed into an evil guy because he was disappointed about something I don't want to discuss here anymore. Now, he lost and suddenly he realized that he's missing something and activated a new power. And this is where the manga ends. I guessed what kind of new power he'll be having, and I'm right when I read the next chapter. I figured out that if he changed his personality, so does his power. And I got a strong feeling that he'll do it. And so I was right.

I always see through the end of plots of movies. And it's kind of disappointing when I'm right because I spoiled myself. I also do this when I play video games (with stories).

When it comes to people reading, I always see through the true personality of a person. For example, I knew that my classmate is a kind of justice woman before just because of she wanted to be a policewoman. I also knew that my friend is really boastful beneath his humble personality. One thing for sure, I always look deep inside people's personalities by reversing what they show to people, and it will lead me beneath the core of the person's heart.
(Could this be Fi too? I think not because I don't base my guess on what I should feel. Instead I knew what they're feeling! I'm an empath right through the bone.)
(Plus, Fi is more attuned in personal values. And I do have personal values, but I don't stick on em for I value logic more than feelings)

This is the only accounts that I could remember. If it's not Ni, tell me why and at least tell me what function I used. Thanks!

Why do you think it's out of nowhere? Not enough drones have cut you up yet? What on Earth have you done to be cut up so? Must be pretty bad. I've fallen and I can't get up. Sometimes you just need to test things to make sure;-) And, sometimes, people just do stupid things.

Last edited:
Why do you think it's out of nowhere? Not enough drones have cut you up yet? What on Earth have you done to be cut up so? Must be pretty bad. I've fallen and I can't get up. Sometimes you just need to test things to make sure;-)

Because it just pops out in me, you know, gut feelings. But I try to discern that nowhere and I found out that it is based on my repository of knowledge and experiences.

About the testing, how do I test something like that? Something that just pops out of my mind?

Because it just pops out in me, you know, gut feelings. But I try to discern that nowhere and I found out that it is based on my repository of knowledge and experiences.

About the testing, how do I test something like that? Something that just pops out of my mind?

That's a good question that I just couldn't answer all by my lonesome, maybe you could get an answer from someone else?

Don't panic.

It's perfectly normal for a lot of people. You're probably noticing it more nowadays because you're paying attention to it.

Don't panic.

It's perfectly normal for a lot of people. You're probably noticing it more nowadays because you're paying attention to it.

I'm not panicking, lol. I'm just utterly confused.

Oo are you implying that what I really feel is not Ni? Because Ni are something that isn't noticed?

Oh no, that's Ni alright. Just be sure to remember to pay attention to the predictions that are wrong as well. Otherwise you might become power hungry or something.

This sounds like Ni of course, figuring out some patterns.

I find it hard to to believe this is true, and I don't.
People take time, to know them well enough, in order to know their deeper layers.

"Reading" a person's hidden persona its a bit of a fairytale, unless you have magical powers of course, or unless you are just guessing people...by guessing.

It gets interesting when you start dreaming about things in the future that really end up happening. Sorry but this just isnt that out of the ordinary. As for robocop...the original movie has undoubtedly influanced enough to where you could have guessed because you already knew.

In western society that's pretty much normal, with all the movies that we see, there's a pattern that you can see, seen this with a lot of people, also in myself. I wouldn't abscibe it to being an Ni dominant, honestly. This probably doesn't have to do with you, but how movies follow a certain format, or plot.

As for looking deep inside other's personalities, the only one who evaluates how correct it is, is you... No one else, even if you're correct about something you may very well be fooling yourself and not seeing the full picture. Maybe you're just judging people and not taking time to figure them out at all, nor looking right through their hearts, but what you tell yourself their heart is, which may very well be false.
The "out of nowhere" that you mention may very well be a detail that you saw, and then forgot, but your unconscious didn't, pretty normal, my mother who's an ISFP haves this too.
Also an ENFP friend of mine is always telling how much "epiphanies" he haves, like i don't know why but i know, some of them are true, some are not, he's really hit n' miss with that, sometimes i have good laughs with him and his epiphanies, sometimes it's downright scary how correct they are.

Ni is really introverted, it evaluates abstract patterns like Ne, but from within. Haves little to do with predicting the future, i mean, we don't have that ability. We want to know what would be your next move in the future, or in the long run, predicting it's part of it, and that's sort of a necessity for us, but often we miss it and get really frustrated because of it.

What you've said doesn't resonate with Ni specially. Honestly it could be anything.

Last edited: