Heartbreak Songz | INFJ Forum

Heartbreak Songz

This one comes to mind, though I'm not going through heartbreak at the moment, much the opposite :)

Everything ok @Pin?

Last edited:
I don't like Maroon 5 and I'm not heartbroken in the sense that an intimate relationship ended. But sometimes I think about my friends that have died whether through suicide, overdoses or some other kind of tragedy like homicide, being killed by a drunk driver, cancer or whatever.

It's fucked up because some of these people died over half my lifetime ago and I think about how much life they never lived and how much friendship was never realized. I think it's part of the reason I let so few people into my sphere anymore. Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell them or warn them -- "the days that are passing you by, little do you realize that is your actual life and it's going to end soon. There's no second chance. Live now."

But I can't and, even if I could, they wouldn't have listened. All one can do is remember them fondly and keep going forward.

As slightly-geeky as it may be, this song from Hobbit has always resonated with me relating to not just saying goodbye to someone you loved, but friendships too
Alternatively I really like this too, I think sometimes music without words can be even more powerful
Hopefully whoever (now or in the future, hello future person) is in particular need of this thread will be okay soon

this one I only play if I'm really struggling. It's soothing somehow. It's weird because it's a religious song and I'm not religious but god it's beautiful.

another soothing one

...I get real emo when I'm upset lol. This one is heavy

and because I'm a comedian I try to make humor out of how upset I can get

this one I only play if I'm really struggling. It's soothing somehow. It's weird because it's a religious song and I'm not religious but god it's beautiful.

Ave Maria is one of those rare gems in the history of music. ♥

hearing this at night hits different
this one is my favorite is classical music haha

Reactions: Wyote
The guitar and the pleading in this song.. get me every time.

Reactions: Wyote