Has your friends taken the test? | INFJ Forum

Has your friends taken the test?

Oscillation

Community Member
Feb 22, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Have you a lot of friends that has taken the MBTI?
Were you surprised?
Has it brought you insights on the strengths and weaknesses of the MBTI?

I have a close friend that's an INTJ, a mother and a sister-in-law that both typed as an INFJ, my brother ENFP, my sister ESFP, her fiance ESTJ, my dad ESFJ, and I have typed about hundreds in my mind. There might be some misstyped, but I sure have learnt how the MBTI works (compared to them), and I have found out that there are some outspoken traits in every type that we all could be a little more carful about telling "this is an XXXX!"

My INTJ friend for example are deeply intrerested in arts and he has studied cabinetmaking, and he know very little about math, physics and other sciencess. I myself are the opposite, even though there are some who might say INTJ should be interesting in science and INFJ into arts. Well, both of us like both art and science, but it's like we play the role of the other stereotype when it comes to interests.

Closest friend is ISFJ. Another friend is INFP or INFJ (not sure). Another friend is INTP (I think).

I found one in-real-life INFJ. She's a friend now, and we both don't need tests to prove our MBTI to each other...
Her "INFJness" sticks out like a sore thumb...
As for my other friends I don't dare request, lest I seem a bit freaky:
"Hi there, friend! I'm really interested in your typology! Did you know you can basically be only one of sixteen types in the world? Which one are you? I'm so not gonna be your friend if you turn out to be xxxx like the myer-briggs bible says....!"​

Reactions: invisible
I know a lot of people who have taken it. My mother is an istj. My father and my boyfriend are both intp. My brother and my sensei are both entp. A professor of mine today saw my WARNING INTJ picture on my binder and hinted that we share a type, which I already figured out. My grandparents are estj and isfp. my best friend and ex-boyfriend is enfp, and his girlfriend and one of my best friends is infj. Her brother which is also a good friend of mine is esfj. Their parents are isfj and isfp. My brothers girlfriend is also esfj.

I have another friend that is isfp who's 3 brothers and mother also took it. Her brothers are istp, enfp, and infp, and her mother is infj.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people who have taken it. My mother is an istj. My father and my boyfriend are both intp. My brother and my sensei are both entp. A professor of mine today saw my WARNING INTJ picture on my binder and hinted that we share a type, which I already figured out. My grandparents are estj and isfp. my best friend and ex-boyfriend is enfp, and his girlfriend and one of my best friends is infj. Her brother which is also a good friend of mine is esfj. Their parents are isfj and isfp. My brothers girlfriend is also esfj.

I have another friend that is isfp who's 3 brothers and mother also took it. Her brothers are istp, enfp, and infp, and her mother is infj.
What do you believe you are warning people for? What aspect of you do they need to be warned of?

I convinced a very good friend to take it. The result was quite a shock unless you factor in the introvert part. It turns out that while he can function in the world as a seeming extrovert, he is actually a huge introvert and thats why the result was such a shock. I think it was isfp if I remember correctly.

Friends?
Huh...

No friends, LOL.